Rob and Louise Stevens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2004, 11:47 AM   #1
David Boggs
Thumbs up Rob and Louise Stevens

Rob and Louise are top notch breeders of corn snake morphs. I have bought several of their snakes over the last year and every one is better than I expected. Rob and Louise are very friendly and easy to deal with. Your snakes will come on time, feeding and well packaged. I highly recommend them for any herp they offer. You will not be disappointed with the animals or the smooth transaction. David Boggs

Old 08-08-2004, 03:04 PM   #2
GOLDENSERPENT
Bayou Reptiles

If you are talking about the people that own Bayou Reptiles in La, I wholeheartedly agree. I buy and resell alot of their animals and they are all topknotch. I see Louise alot more than her husband and they are supernice helpfull people that really know their snakes.
Jewell

Old 08-08-2004, 05:30 PM   #3
Traci1
Thumbs up

I purchased an adult Miami Phase male from Rob and Louise, and could not have been happier. He is amazing! The whole transaction was smooth and professional. I would definitley do business with them again.

Traci Engle

Old 02-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #4
trinkapuppy
I bought a snake at the recent NARBC show from them recently.
Very well priced, fed the next day, and beautiful condition.
Couldn't have been happier!

Bethany

Old 02-22-2007, 12:02 AM   #5
KathyLove
I have bought corns from them many times, and some are still in my collection now. They have always been great specimens in color, health, and price.

I usually talk to Louise (and occasionally Rob) quite a bit at most shows that we both vend, and have watched her with other customers too. She is always helpful, friendly, and very patient with everyone who comes by. I haven't gotten to know Rob as well, but have never heard anything but good comments about both of them from any customers who have mentioned their names.

I am sure I will continue to pick up more corns from them in the years to come.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
Nokturnel Tom
Great people with great snakes

I always take some time to see their displays at shows and their snakes are second to none. They're always a pleasure to talk too and are great examples of they type of people that make going out to a show worth your while. I recommend them highly and know it is only a matter of time before we do some business. Tom Stevens

TomsSnakes.com

Old 02-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #7
hgrub
I have done business with Louise & Rob couple times. Both done smoothly. They are very nice people to do business with...or just talk to. First time I call her to inquire about her cornsnakes, and told her I was calling from Bangkok, Thailand and it's 4am overhere. First thing she said was like "what're you doing up so late, why don't you sleep?"
Superb couple!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #8
Roy Munson
I just purchased a pair of outstanding rosy (Keys) bloodred corns from Louise and Rob, and the transaction was speedy and flawless. I dealt with Louise, and she was great to work with. I'd definitely recommend them.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
FunkyRes
Purchased female '07 Abbott's Okeetee from them.
Well packed, looks healthy, I'm happy.

Would buy from again.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:05 AM   #10
blueapplepaste
They are great to deal with. I was looking for a ghost bloodred a few months ago; they were the only breeder who had any. They gave me a great price for her; shipping was prompt; and the animal was better than expected. Doesn't get any better than that!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!