Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2003, 11:34 PM   #31
Bobby Pruett
swing and a miss

Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
Good swing Robin, got yours nailed too.

15.00 or 15,000.00, it's still theft.

Wes Pollock
I dont have one email from Mr.Lee asking for the 3%.

Old 10-14-2003, 11:37 PM   #32
Wilomn
If you need one you'll never understand why you shouldn't need one.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-14-2003, 11:42 PM   #33
robin d.
i did not say that but personally i know of one whom in my opionin is.
so tell me..
did it say in your TOS (prior to the sale) that any and all refunds through paypal would be deducted 3%?

three percent is the service cost for you doing business with pay pla and not the responsibility of your customers or potential customers.
unless of couirse you state in your tems that all pay palrefund will be deducted 3% off the total as a fee.

Old 10-14-2003, 11:43 PM   #34
herpcondo
BOI COMES TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!

You know what is scary,, i have been eyeing a pair of the Amels he has listed,, and i just got the funds together today to contact him tommorrow,, on the pair,, it was gonna be a $1000.00 deal,,,, after reading all this,, i am glad i have not gotten mixed up with these guys,,,, The BOI comes to the rescue again!
Nice Amels,, but obviously to much trouble to deal with Bobby and this TY guy,, god forbid if you had a "doa" how would they handle that,,, way to scary for me,,,,
thanks again BOI!
people don't think the BOI keeps "buyers" from buying,,, Well I am living Proof it does!
In case you are wondering about my desire to buy,,I just bought 2 Amels (THIS WEEK)from Ross Payan,,( pricey but very nice animals,) and customer service second to none! Ask him,,,

Old 10-14-2003, 11:45 PM   #35
Bobby Pruett
heres the emails, dont see where im trying to rip you off?

Quote:
Originally posted by J.L.

If any one is interested I have saved all emails between Bobby Pruett and me.

Thank you
Hi Jeanne

I just got back in and ill give him a call.

Bobby Pruett
Arboreals Etc...
http://www.arborealsetc.com
Rhacodactylus Network
http://www.rhacodactylus.net

----- Original Message -----
To: Bobby Pruett
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: male #5

Hey Bobby,

I am still waiting for that refund, can you check with Ty to see if he has gotten that Request and if there is a problem? I sent it over an hour ago.

Thanks,

Jeanne

Bobby Pruett <bpruett@buckeye-express.com> wrote:
My bad Ty already buried his mom. Now another person close to him gets buried. Sorry for personal problems that come up unexpectedly.

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:56 PM

Yes, today is a holiday but I know for a fact that Fed Ex is working an picking up packages, so that shouldn't be an excuse. You knew you were supposed to ship him out today, so why didn't you make sure you could? I am not happy about this, now I have to change my plans around.
Also, when were you planning on telling me that you couldn't ship him out today? Not very professional.

Today is a holiday. I was not aware of that. Thats my fault for not checking and im sorry for that. I also told a friend of yours that these geckos are still with Ty and im helping him out by posting them. Ty says if there is a problem with him shipping tomorrow he will refund your money. His phone number is 208-724-6982. Sorry for the delay.

Bobby Pruett
Arboreals Etc...
Rhacodactylus Network

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:36 PM

Do you mean that he is going out today and will be here tomorrow? Because Thursday you told me that you will be sending him out today so I want him to go out today.

He will be going out tomorrow for you.tomorrow

Bobby Pruett
Arboreals Etc...
Rhacodactylus Network

"USAGeckos.com" <sales@usageckos.com> wrote:
Hi Bobby,

I just want to make sure you are shipping the Male Albino Fat Tail #5 today.

thanks

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Jeanne Leary
www.USAGeckos.com

Old 10-14-2003, 11:45 PM   #36
robin d.
oh oh but by stating that you are violating pay pals terms of service, so either way you have no leg to stand on,..... so just refund them the money

Old 10-14-2003, 11:49 PM   #37
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
If you need one you'll never understand why you shouldn't need one.

Wes Pollock
An email to me asking for it, instead of jumping the gun might have been nice. These people were never marked to get ripped off. They got a refund. I had to read here that they were shorted 3% for pay-pal

Old 10-14-2003, 11:51 PM   #38
Bobby Pruett
??????????????????????????

Quote:
Originally posted by robin d.
oh oh but by stating that you are violating pay pals terms of service, so either way you have no leg to stand on,..... so just refund them the money
What in the world are you talking about?

Old 10-14-2003, 11:53 PM   #39
Wilomn
Like I said, if you need someone to ask you to refund 100% of thier money, then you don't understand why they shouldn't have to ask for it.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-14-2003, 11:53 PM   #40
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by robin d.
i did not say that but personally i know of one whom in my opionin is.
so tell me..
did it say in your TOS (prior to the sale) that any and all refunds through paypal would be deducted 3%?

three percent is the service cost for you doing business with pay pla and not the responsibility of your customers or potential customers.
unless of couirse you state in your tems that all pay palrefund will be deducted 3% off the total as a fee.
You must have replied to your own post here. I am NOT one of the people that list add 3% to the total to cover paypal. Nice try though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!