Jeff Kershaw aka jkwser44@cox.net (BAD GUY) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:36 AM   #11
bigman466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas spergin
way way to many that should be reason enjough for refund uness u requested that many? what was the temps he shiped him out at to think he needed that many heat packs, what hour ratio was the packs also i know the lower hour packs get hot faster and the longer ones like 40-70 are slower. this who0le thing dont sound right, why would u want to waste 16 packs anyways when u need 1-2 ?

I got the snake in at 11 something the heat packs were still hot at 2:00

Old 03-20-2007, 02:42 AM   #12
dallas spergin
Angry heat pack info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman466
I got the snake in at 11 something the heat packs were still hot at 2:00
some heat packs last 70 hours + i always use 40 hours and tape half over 1 of on top the box incase a delay it wont get to hot and will last a bit longer, with 16 im guessing 30 hour heatpacks blazing for 24-28 hours they reach 100-110 maybe more if touching. it just completely sickens me someone would treat that nice of a snake thaty way i have snows myself and cant imagine the way u felt opening the box

Old 03-20-2007, 02:54 AM   #13
bigman466
Quote:
some heat packs last 70 hours + i always use 40 hours and tape half over 1 of on top the box incase a delay it wont get to hot and will last a bit longer, with 16 im guessing 30 hour heatpacks blazing for 24-28 hours they reach 100-110 maybe more if touching. it just completely sickens me someone would treat that nice of a snake thaty way i have snows myself and cant imagine the way u felt opening the box

Did I feel bad bro you just don't even know a dead snow boa.But before I open the box I can smell a funny sent.An when i pulled the snake out I was like man not again.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #14
dallas spergin
Stop! ups see it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman466
Did I feel bad bro you just don't even know a dead snow boa.But before I open the box I can smell a funny sent.An when i pulled the snake out I was like man not again.
did the driver smell the death or see the package opend to also support your claim?

Old 03-20-2007, 03:04 AM   #15
hhmoore
So the '05 female snow boa, shown on a standard piece of notebook paper, was shipped in that small container? With 16 Handwarmer heat packs? Interesting.
I don't understand your surprise over them still being warm, even those cheap packs come in sizes rated for 24hrs, and with a group like that piled on they certainly wouldn't cool off quickly. (interesting that Dallas posted the number of heat packs before Jack, though).
Can hardly wait to hear from Jeff Kershaw...did you notify him of this thread?

Old 03-20-2007, 03:09 AM   #16
dallas spergin
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
So the '05 female snow boa, shown on a standard piece of notebook paper, was shipped in that small container? With 16 Handwarmer heat packs? Interesting.
I don't understand your surprise over them still being warm, even those cheap packs come in sizes rated for 24hrs, and with a group like that piled on they certainly wouldn't cool off quickly. (interesting that Dallas posted the number of heat packs before Jack, though).
i actually have been helping him out and suggested him to come here cause their was alot of peaple to maybe help him or to get this guys name out so as not to get any1 else

Old 03-20-2007, 03:20 AM   #17
dallas spergin
Lightbulb right on it lol

Quote:
you have a quick eye on the heatpoack thing, gotta love a eye for detail.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:49 AM   #18
hhmoore
Quote:
i actually have been helping him out and suggested him to come here cause their was alot of peaple to maybe help him or to get this guys name out so as not to get any1 else
Didn't take much to figure you had been talking to him about it before he posted, since you knew information before he told it...and it was pretty unlikely that you contacted him after midnight and got all the details. Unfortunately, it gives the thread a schemed/planned feel that regardless of its merit just seems kind of slimy at the moment. I'll ask again...was the seller notified of this thread?

Old 03-20-2007, 03:54 AM   #19
dallas spergin

Quote:
Didn't take much to figure you had been talking to him about it before he posted, since you knew information before he told it...and it was pretty unlikely that you contacted him after midnight and got all the details. Unfortunately, it gives the thread a schemed/planned feel that regardless of its merit just seems kind of slimy at the moment. I'll ask again...was the seller notified of this thread?
i told him to send him a email of the post as soon as he made it, seeing how every effort he has made to contact him has failed i thought this site has a few ppl who find ppl easy. but yes i had told him to tell the guy band or email this link. he tryed to fix this off the boi but has had no luck so next step..... here. ty for your great q's

Old 03-20-2007, 03:58 AM   #20
dallas spergin

Quote:
i told him to send him a email of the post as soon as he made it, seeing how every effort he has made to contact him has failed i thought this site has a few ppl who find ppl easy. but yes i had told him to tell the guy band or email this link. he tryed to fix this off the boi but has had no luck so next step..... here. ty for your great q's
actually said to send him a email to see if this can b resolved b4 a bad guy post was brought up no responce i guess

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!