Jeff Kershaw aka jkwser44@cox.net (BAD GUY) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #31
Neil Gubitz
Well, as long as you have the return receipt, that's all the cc company wants to see, so they know you're not trying to get something for nothing.... They will USUALLY give your money back after they see that....

Neil

Old 03-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #32
dallas spergin
2nd reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
Well, as long as you have the return receipt, that's all the cc company wants to see, so they know you're not trying to get something for nothing.... They will USUALLY give your money back after they see that....

Neil
yea i get what your saying, last time i used the not as described option my card has they had my 1,800 back in the bank by the end of the day, crazy but plastic is sometimes mans best friend lol. keep in mind i left the womans best friend out of it lol jk

Old 08-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #33
bigman466
GOOD NEWS

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my money back.I filed a dispute with my credit card an they waived it off my account.Bank of America visa the best people to deal with.I would like to say thanks to Neil Gubitz an Dallas Spergin for all the help. Thanks so much guys As far as you Jeff stay out of the reptile business.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:41 AM   #34
Keith Northrop
Talking "Jeff's Wholesale Exotic Meats"

Bigman466......Did you know Jeff runs a International Exotic Reptile Meat Company?.......That explains all the heat packs.....you must have ordered it
extra crispy unknowingly......Did you ever send the snake back? I think he
has that same snake up for sale again on KS..HAHA....Jeff ... get on these Albino Balls! HAHAHA.......

Old 08-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #35
critical bill
Maybe its just me....but I find no humor whatsoever in the needless death of an animal caused by complete stupidity. Its a real shame the snake had to suffer and die that way.

Next time your up changing the letters on your billboard Keith why don't you dive down into a ten gallon tank. Now that I would find pretty darn funny!

Old 08-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #36
bigman466
I don't really care were he works at are anything like that .I got my money back an thats the bottom line.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #37
Keith Northrop
Works?THAT was a MILD attempt at HUMOR.......

HaHaHa.....Jack.....If you don't mind me sayiing.....I think your pics should
be posted in the "Why I should ask Questions About a Your Shipping Method,
before you Ship" Thread......If there isn't one Then start one........Yours will
Likely make the All time Hall of fame.....Always.......

Hey Chuck.......I'm Glad to see that 3 day helped clean up your pie-hole.....HaHa...To use such mild languge must hurt....Now that is much funnier than me diving into a 10 gallon....

Old 08-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #38
bigman466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
before you Ship" Thread......If there isn't one Then start one........Yours will

Hey Chuck.......I'm Glad to see that 3 day helped clean up your pie-hole.....HaHa...To use such mild languge must hurt....Now that is much funnier than me diving into a 10 gallon....

LOL yea I bet it will

Old 08-17-2007, 10:00 PM   #39
critical bill
Quote:
Spin it however you like Keith, its not the guys fault for not inquiring in any forum on any site whether or not Jeff knew the correct way to ship an animal. Perhaps Jack could have done a bit more inquiring before purchasing, but with who? You? If you want to stick up for Jeffy in this go right ahead. I dont think your stupidity to do so would surprise any member here. The case was closed before you posted and tried your hardest to be so funny. Its been a success story for everyone but the snake. Did you get that? Again, the dude got his refund, the snake is still dead. No matter where the snake lay on the planet its dead because of some careless nitwit. And you want to try to be the bigger nitwit in this?

Let me not stand in your way and do your stuff palo.

Quote:
Ahahahahahaha. This from the guy who admits to following MY every move around fauna. Keith, my biggest fan. Guess the color of my underwear and I'll send you an autographed photo to hang in your shop.

Funniest thing is you think I'd waste 2+ valuable warning points on you. Ahahahahahahahaha. You tickled me on that one Keithy. Ahahahahahaha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!