For Sale Ready to breed Female Pinstripe- Hard to get better than this!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
DD Reptiles
Thumbs up Ready to breed Female Pinstripe- Hard to get better than this!!!

Hey,

I just added this girl to the website, she's just hitting breeding size now and is ready to go. I was going to keep her for myself, but I just have too many crested geckos at the moment.

$445 shipped via UPS overnight

Email/Paypal me at DDReptiles@hotmail.com for more info or for purchase.

Thanks Derek
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
crashcourse1014
Gonna lower the price anytime soon?

Old 10-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
dragonluver83
nice female whats with the price???

Old 10-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
enviedreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
nice female whats with the price???
Just a guess, but maybe he spent some real money to buy quality animals, then properly cared for them, and through selective breeding produced one hell of a nice looking crested (among many others), raised it up for a year and would like to be fairly compensated for doing so......

Old 10-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
crashcourse1014
Didn't mean to offend, beautiful female just out of my price-range for now.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
dragonluver83
well, look at it how ever you want, u sound as retarded as the seller. $445 shipped. 400 bucks for that crested. thats nothing special. i dont give a damn if he hatched it hand fed it pet its chin and rubbed its a$$. and it aint your buss. cause i didnt ask you i asked the seller. so mind your own damn buss. nosey . i also see you been on here over a year. no trader rating or karma eh?sounds like you cant afford a.o.l. and need somewhere to hang out.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashcourse1014 View Post
Didn't mean to offend, beautiful female just out of my price-range for now.
yo man. dont apologize cause of some goof ball. it is a nice female, plz dont get me wrong. just seems really over priced. i have been watching the crested market for the last seven months, ( since my first purchase of a crested) and i liked this chic but to me after buying 10 crested adults, 445 shipped seemed to be high. But nice girl my man.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
ozz465
Great looking girl .

Old 10-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
well, look at it how ever you want, u sound as retarded as the seller. $445 shipped. 400 bucks for that crested. thats nothing special. i dont give a damn if he hatched it hand fed it pet its chin and rubbed its a$$. and it aint your buss. cause i didnt ask you i asked the seller. so mind your own damn buss. nosey . i also see you been on here over a year. no trader rating or karma eh?sounds like you cant afford a.o.l. and need somewhere to hang out.
GOD YOUR FUNNY!! I agree.....way over priced....the Crestie market has crashed sometime ago.....just like the Leo and looks like the Beardie market to.......and sorry to all u Crestie owners but, a high end Crestie is NOTHING compared to a a high end Beardie.......why?? u never truly know what your gonna get with that high end Crestie when u breed it........but with the Beardie......u can expect good things to pop outa those eggs...

Old 10-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
DD Reptiles
This girl sold last week, thanks for all the interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread