Pôřk'ş Test - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > Testing area

Notices

Testing area New to this message board and want to check out the features? Well this is the place to do it. Try everything and anything you want and don't worry about it. That's what this forum is here for!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Brandon Roesler
Pôřk'ş Test

Can't get any photo's to attach to threads
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ictureid=16399

Old 10-24-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
Brandon Roesler
I would like you to read this and take away what you can. For some of us a change of direction or friendships may be just what we need to "improve" our lives, the less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve. Any time you tolerate a mediocrity in others, it increases your mediocrity. An important attribute in successful people is their impatience with negative acting people. As you grow, your associates will change. Some of your friends will not want you to go on. They will want you to stay where they are. Friends that don't help you climb, will want you to crawl. Your friends will stretch your vision or choke your dream. Those that don't increase you, will eventually decrease you. Consider this: never receive counsel from unproductive people. Never discuss your problems with someone incapable of contributing to the solution, because those who never succeed themselves are always first to tell you how. Not everyone has a right to speak into your life. You are certain to get the worst of the bargain when you exchange ideas with the wrong person. Don't follow anyone who's not going anywhere. With some people you spend an evening: with others you invest in it. Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions along the road of life. Wise is the person who fortifies his life with the right friendships. If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl. But, if you associate with the Eagles, you will learn how to soar to great heights. A mirror reflects a man's face, but what he is really like, is shown by the kind of friends he chooses. The simple but true fact of life is that you become like those with whom you closely associate. For the good and the bad. Note, be not mistaken; this is applicable to family as well as friends. Yes.... Do love, appreciate and be thankful for your family. For they will always be your family no matter what. Just know that they are human first and though they are family to you, they maybe a friend to someone else and will fit to somewhere in the criteria above. "In prosperity our friends know us. In adversity we know our friends." "Never make someone a priority when you are only an option for them." "If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing...

Old 10-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
Brandon Roesler
the less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve. the less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve. the less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Brandon Roesler

Old 10-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Brandon Roesler

Old 10-25-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by emericanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Green trans female still for sale?? If so, I need your papal address..

yes shes still for sale i have a few people interested so id need your zip code to give you a quote on shipping

916 Thomas Ave.
Pasadena TX 77506

total is $237.50 shipped for next day thats by usps
Awesome, let me get your paypal info and I'll send right now.

lenore@pinkskystudios.com im gonna try to get to it today but i feel like monday will be better to ship her but as of now shes yours if you send money now then ill try to have her out today if you send late tonight ill have her out on monday
Brandon, you have sent $237.50 USD to Pink Sky Studios. Sorry about the delay, I didn't get a chance to send sooner. Crazy work schedule.
ill have t oship monday unless you want to take the chance of her being shipping tomorrow.
If it is ok with you I would prefer shipment on Monday. What are your temps like on your end of the stick?? Mid 80's high and mid 60's low here. And to clarify, this will be a "delivered by 10:30 am" shipment correct?

monday i will run to the post office with her and clarify exactly what time shell arrive at your house. shipping maybe more if its 50 to ship dont worry about it. but i will let you know as soon as shes shipped on monday of her ETA.
Awesome, look forward to hearing back from you on Monday then. I was asking because $87.50 for shipping seemed high UNLESS it was a before 10:30a.m. drop-off. Anyway, I'm excited I was able to get her, she looks good as far as I could tell from the picture. Any genetic background or data card you have on her would also be very appreciated so I know exactly what I'm working with as far as future breeding is concerned. My Green Trans male will hopefully pair well with her in a year or so. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back on Monday.

all i know is that shes full trans het hypo. dragonfortress didnt give me any background for her but i know they buy in bulk but also have there own lines i can check there site and see if i can pin point it if you wish
That would be terrific! Thanks.

shes been shipped! tracking number is eg850775221us
AWESOME!!! any word from dragon fortress yet?

nothing at all. i know i have there card somewhere so ill try to call them.
This is a test.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Brandon Roesler
Well, that looks dumb...

Old 12-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
Brandon Roesler

Old 02-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #9
Brandon Roesler
RECENT ACTIVITY

"Anyone mind giving me some..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.
almando posted a photo to Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.
"Light your reptiles now have t5..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.

RECENT ACTIVITY

"just a heads up light your..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.

RECENT ACTIVITY

almando posted a link to Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.
"Anyone know any good places to..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.

RECENT ACTIVITY

"Any eta on the site redesign..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.
"should i be concerned dave?when..." on Carolina Classic Dragons, LLC's Wall.

It's like a baby duck who stays real close to Mommy
Or gum on the bottom of your shoe.. no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to get it all off. This was plucked right off his page, no editing done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!