RoyalConstrictorDesigns.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
zgoldsmith23
RoyalConstrictorDesigns.com

I am thinking about getting a spider BP from them and want to know if anyone has any experience with them? I don't want to buy from a bad breeder just to save a few bucks. Please help!

Thanks,
ZG

Old 02-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
khoffman
garrick is a great guy ask anyone in the industry. Ive been to his facility many times animals are cared for very well and he always welcomes me back anytime i wanna come up adn see the animals .

Old 02-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #3
dandddragons
Although I have not made any purchases from Garrick, I have considered it and will most likely be getting a ball python from him in the near future. I have seen many of his animals at various shows and can honestly state that he has some very healthy and beautiful animals. Doug Martin D and D Dragons

Old 02-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #4
robe4
RoyalConstrictorDesigns.com

I have purchased several leopard gecko's from Garrick and have never been disapointed.All of the animal's were in perfect health and looked even better in person.Communication was great before and after my purchase's.I will definately be making more purchase's from him in the future.Hope this help's.
Robert Motsinger

Old 04-01-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
Salzy
I've personally bought a few crested geckos from Garrick and all were healthy and active and the transaction was great. He's a great guy and has an excellent facility. I've visited him there a couple of times and everything is clean, orderly, and all the animals are healthy. I recommend his business to anyone.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:38 AM   #6
Precision Pythons
Thumbs up Garrick is great to work with!

I have purchased several BP's from Garrick and I can say without exception he is a great guy and has excellent BP's. He gave me a tour of his facility, then gave my entire family a tour. He has responded to all my emails regarding the snakes I purchased from him. I think he's a great example of some of the outstanding people you'll find in this industry.

JonV

Old 04-02-2008, 05:39 AM   #7
Pink Lady Exotics
Garrick is one of the best. I purchased my 2006 mojave male from him (which I ended up losing in the epidemic), and he was a fantastic animal. He was the first morph I ever bought, so I had him on payment plan. While in Garrick's care, he fattened him up to 700g before I brought him home. Many breeders feed payment plan animals the bare minimum just to keep them going -- but not Garrick. He fed him as if he were one of his holdbacks, and I was shocked when I picked him up a year ago at how big he was. The mojave was beautiful, healthy, huge, and bred every girl I put him with. He ate tremendously well, he was actually my garbage can snake -- he got what others refused and cleaned up leftovers. I miss him dearly and definitely plan to buy more animals from Garrick in the future. His customer service and communication are top-notch.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
Precision Pythons
all of my snakes from Garrick have been fantastic eaters, only one out of many of the BP's I've purchased from him ever misses a meal.

JonV

Old 04-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
Miss Tuniwha
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would GLADLY buy from Garrick again!! I bought my first BP morph from him last year. Just a pastel, but a great snake none the less.

Garrick was patient with me, answered all of my questions, and sent me a GREAT snake!!!

here is a photo of Demitrius, my male pastel bp.. hopefully father to some babies soon (waiting for eggs now)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!