New Here - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #11
Valley Dragons
I would just toss it. Moss is usually used to keep up the humidity levels, which is not really needed for a dragon. And he might just try to eat it too, which would not be good, lol. If you want to give him something cozy to sleep on, give him a sock or an old washcloth (yes, I am being serious. Dragons are suckers for luxury, lol).

Jamie

Old 04-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
dinkanber
You dont need the moss

Old 04-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #13
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

I agree, you don't need the moss. He has good lighting though with the Reptisun 5 flourescent tube bulb & the Powersun MVB. Make sure though that it is at least 10 inches away from him for safety.

Tracie

Old 04-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
twisted1
Ok. Thanks guys. I'll post some pics when I get the dragon.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #15
Nails44
Hello twisted, new here too. Glad to meet ya.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
twisted1
Hi Nails. Nice to meet you too.

I should be getting my beardie tomorrow, before the reptarium gets here, eek. I have an 18 gallon tub though as well as lighting, and bowls for water and food. Food should come in at the same time. I bought a log for it to climb on, a hut to hide in, and some supplements.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #17
Beardiepal
Caresheet

http://www.dragon-seekers.com/Care_Sheet.html This is a very good caresheet. Take care all, B

Old 04-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #18
twisted1
Thanks for the care sheet. I was wondering what kind of vitamins are in the vitamin supplement and where can I get on online. The pet store I went to only had calcium with vit. d3.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #19
twisted1
It's here. It's so tiny, I was so scared when putting it in the tank. I got a glass tank so I'll use the reptarium for sunning outside when it comes. It looks healthy and moves around. These pics are from the seller. I'll post my own soon.
My BD Kale... yup, like the vegetable.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #20
Beardiepal
I really like your baby dragon. I will pm you with a link to a good petstore on line that has the supplements and alot more. I am really ot sure of the rules here yet. Take care Beth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!