Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #71
kmurphy
Quote:
Juan, Just to be fair that report shows that everyone on that list makes 42k and that report really isn't accurate with that type of information
Actually I believe it is just stating the average income and home value for Broward County.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #72
JG1153
Well I guess Dan went to bed to try to recharge his energizer loony batteries for a second round.

I wonder if he realizes that that by continuing to rant and never being able to prove his case anytime someone post a bad thread about him he is actually causing further damage to your reputation not to mention that he often times single handedly keep the thread alive and at the top of the list which allows anyone just happening to pass by to see it and know not do business with him. if I had a business and somebody posted a substantiated bad guy thread on me I would try to take care of it as discreetly and quickly as possible so as to minimize the damage to my reputation. Overall not the smartest thing to do but then again he doesn't come off as particularly bright. I mean dear GOD! Somebody get that man a dictionary so he can look up the definition of "evidence" so maybe he'll quit making a fool of himself. I mean I don't particularly like the guy but you gotta feel sorry for him. I guess it's kinda like when you encounter a mangy dog.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #73
Junkyard
Twist, twist, twist, Dan. You are just upset because you got caught and your rear end handed to you.

Why were you selling animals you admit you did not have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
A few days before the snakes were to arrive, I posted an advertisement
That is a scam, that is fraudulent advertising, that is illegal. You cannot sell what you do not have, I should refer you to Mike Shoemaker. Dan, do us all a favor and please go away.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #74
AvandisFifth187
Here comes a reply to Dan.....

Okay, first of all I am going to say that when you rant, split your points up into many different posts, and change some details, whether minor or major, in your story, it makes you look bad. It is also making you look even worse that you are not providing evidence to support your claims while Mr. Gracia has. I mean, for god's sake, there is a collective 4-5 pages of JUST YOU posting. That is insane! If you organzie want you want to say into one well organized and targeted post, it makes you look a HELL of alot better.

Quote:
And the meat of your problem is that you are very very very upset that you did not get the marine file snakes.
Is this not what you advertised? Is this not what you agreed to sell him? Is this not what he paid for? Because from what I've been reading for the past hour, it is in fact what he paid for and what you two agreed upon.

Quote:
I really am sorry that you received the first few that were not in good condition and I would of never shipped them in the first place.
Then why were they shipped? Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they shipped to you before they were shipped to him? Didn't you even take a look at them? The fungal infection on those snakes is pretty obvious.

Quote:
How about putting your idiotic comments where your mouth is?
Now you're getting rude. Especially considering some the of the comments you've made in this thread.

Quote:
Want to challenge me to a lie detector test and put Juan up to one to see who is telling the truth?
You only say this because you no there is no way in satans fuzzy that anyone would actually arrange a lie detector.

Quote:
You are bogus with your nasty comments and misleading statements and your character is one of a person who would fraud. You open your mouth and make dirty comments without having the all of the facts presented to you to make a logical comment/decision. That is what a moron does. .
Ok, now this could possibly be considered defamation of character, and again you are being rude in the name calling, Dan.

Quote:
You got away with my snakes, my money, additional monies, and failed to prove your case.
He got poor quality and sick animals, money you willingly refunded him, additional money you willingly gave him on your own free will that wasn't part of the refund and was unnecessary, and IMO has proven his case quite well.

Quote:
I think you are wacked my friend or working with/for someone else who is out for retribution because your case holds no water.
What reason would he have to spend his money and risk infecting his animals with fungus or disease as well as many other things that come into buying new animals other than ACTUALLY wanting the animals? I find it hard to believe that someone is going to risk their own collection, reputation, and money just to help someone get retribution.

Quote:
He received a refund many months ago and has no just cause to start a post under my companies name.
If you were saying he has no reason to file any more complaints at this point, I might have to agree with you, but the B.O.I. is for people to share their business experiences with others so those others can read and decide if they would like to do business with the company mentioned in the post or not.

Quote:
All because I proved you to be a moron ten times over in the past is no right for you to comment on the honor of my word. Just keep telling yourself that you are not a moron a hundred times a day and it might work.
Again, Dan, you are being really rude and immature at this point.

Quote:
So admit you are a fraud, you stole the 3 other snakes, stole the money back from them, and stole other monies and I may forgive you some day.
I could understad how, in your mind at least, you could believe that he stole the snakes, but the only way you can even try and claim he stole you money in this case is if he hacked into your paypal account and sent your money into his account. You willingly gave him the refund, and you WILLINGLY gave him the EXTRA money. This is not theft, this is a bad, bad mistake on your part if you truly believe he is a shady customer, which I do not believe he is.

Quote:
David, remember if you use nasty language and references, your team of fools that follow your blither might get the idea that you really do come from the gutter, so it is not in your favor to continue to do so.
Ok now I'm getting pissed. I've found that Dave and I agree with most things on this site, so does this make me one of his "fools"?! You are being extremely immature in the name calling and very rude in your posts.

Quote:
If you wish to harass me with further nonsense, I will not address your remarks as you have spouted from the mouth too many times without considering the facts and evidence and that makes you moron of the day (so far).
You have been harrasing everyone else in this thread with name calling, backtracking, story changing, and straight rudeness. Until you spit up some evidence to support your "facts" then the only evidence we have to consider is Mr. Gracia's, which thus far has proven you to have been running a scam. Again with the rudeness and name calling, Dan.

Quote:
Just admit that you are professional at provocation and a loser and leave tailed tucked like most do.
Again with the rudeness and name calling. This is quite immature and is not helping your case in the least bit.

Quote:
I find it quite odd that you reserved all of these emails and other information ...
This is what any good customer does when making a sizable purchase. Anytime I communicate with breeders, dealers, or any other business about a purchase or even just inquiring, I save the emails just in case some sort of later issue should arise. Even If I trust and have been dealing with a company for a long time, I still do this because it is a safe and responsible thing to do.

Quote:
I mean just imagine yourself in that dress with the heels and cuffed to the light post. Don't you find that funny
This, quite honestly, is highly disturbing. This sounds more like the fantasy of some sort of sociopath rather than an attempt at insulting someone. The red dress thing is really just making you look worse.

Honestly, Dan, I'm with Mr. Gracia on this one. He has presented ample evidence to support his claims, where as you have not. He has conducted himself with respect and maturity, where as you have not. He avoided name calling, where as you have not. Just your general attitude, inconsistencies, and common rudeness has made me want to avoid business with you at all costs, as I'm sure it has other members of this forum.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #75
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

I am not ranting and raving.

I am putting you (a thief and scammer) in the garbage can where he belongs. Do not fraud your government again Juan as they are watching you.

Your comments are nonsense.

Someone I never sold or communicated with before called a minute ago and said he specifically read this thread and wanted to order a white lip python.

Nothing said against me here will ever bother business. It enhances business.

It shows that I did everything possible to get you the order and went above the terms of purchase agreement and refunded your monies.

You stole the 3 other snakes and stole back the refund, and are bogus.

Remember, do not fraud your government again.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:32 PM   #76
Dan Scolaro
CJ:

I guess you skipped over the evidence of the FEDEX shipment to his home and the fact that he afterward filed a bogus report to the FBI claiming non-receipt of goods.

That is a crime and he is a criminal.

He kept the 3 good snakes and refused to send them back and extorted with a bogus report he sent to the FBI.

Understand now.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #77
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
What is your point? You provided further evidence that I tried to get my snakes back and you refused to send them back. And of course you cannot retrieve the many phone calls. And you had any option in the world and decided to hold them.

So again. Why are you here months later after receiving my snakes and my money making a bogus complaint?

Explain the nature of what motivated you to make a post? You got my snakes, my money, additional monies, so what is your problem?

You are bogus. You asked for the snakes before you got on a plane and I said I would send them when they arrived and the next day you file a report with the FBI.

You are a nut is all.

As was explained to you in our one and single phone call on 7/22 and then again on the subsequent email provided for 11/24 that due to the nature of the situation and the condition of the animals it would not be possible to ship them back immediately. But you were never refused the return of the animals not to mention that on your email from 7/24 you specifically instructed me not to ship those animals back.

not to mention that given the condition of the animal and the their rapid deterioration the remaining animals would not have survive another transit especially back to back. Overall it was in the best interest of the animals, which you expound is of utmost importance to you, to be held for a few days in order for their stress levels to subside. Regardless, no one ever refused to return these animals to you as you continue to claim and after your instruction not to return the animals from 7/24 you never again asked for the return of these animals. If on the other hand I am lying as you continue to say please feel free to expose me by providing tangible proof.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #78
JG1153
Quote:
CJ:

I guess you skipped over the evidence of the FEDEX shipment to his home and the fact that he afterward filed a bogus report to the FBI claiming non-receipt of goods.

He kept the 3 good snakes and refused to send them back and extorted with a bogus report he sent to the FBI.

Understand now.
Dan, quit misrepresenting facts in order to use them as evidence to support your case.

As has been previously pointed out: How many times does it have to be explained to you that the report to which you continue to refer to was never about non-receipt of goods as can clearly be seen if if you were to read the copy of the report which has already been provided. please contact a lawyer or special ed teacher in order for them to read the report to you and and help you understand what it's about since you obviously continue to miss the gist of said report even though it is very clearly written in plain English.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #79
Slim
Quote:
A few days before the snakes were to arrive, I posted an advertisement
You advertize for sale, and take contracts on snakes you don't currently have, nor have ever seen? While not illegal, that in and of it's self is enough for me to never want to do business with you.

Quote:
Who is this scammer anyway?
Quote:
Juan cannot be trusted. He is bogus and his entire story is bogus.
Mr. Pot, please meet Mr. Kettle...you act like we don't know who you are or what your history in this hobby is.

Quote:
And the meat of your problem is that you are very very very upset that you did not get the marine file snakes.
He didn't get the ones you agreed to sell him in your ad...not that you would have known that they weren't Blue Banded, since you never saw them. He did not recieve the goods he agreed to purchase, and subsequently paid for...this point gets important later, so just hang in there.

Quote:
I really am sorry that you received the first few that were not in good condition and I would of never shipped them in the first place.
Well, you might not have shipped them, if you had ever seen them, that is. Then again, based on your track record, you probably would have shipped them hoping for another sucker who wouldn't stand up to your bad business practices.

Quote:
In response to your BOGUS report, I filed a report on you with the FBI indicating FRAUD and sent them the tracking number of your shipment and spoke to them on the phone and they said your report was not investigated because you received your goods.
If his report was BOGUS (love how you always put that in upper case) why did the FBI pay you a visit? Did they come to talk about old times? You remember old times don't you? Like back in 2005 when you tossed around the FBI threat like you were J.E. Hoover himself. What ever came of all those investigations being performed by your friends in Washington?

Quote:
You will never meet a more honest businessman in this industry than me.
Sorry, just threw up in my mouth a little. Dan, I thought you weren't in the business...thought this was just a hobby for you?

Quote:
Want to challenge me to a lie detector test and put Juan up to one to see who is telling the truth?

Arrange it and if I am discovered in any statement not truthful, you will received 10K. However if proven truthful (and I will of course), you have to don a red dress and high heels and take a photo.
An old saying goes that the "Guilty dog barks the loudest"...and is usually the first one to throw out the ole' "I'll take a Lie Detector junk".

Quote:
You are either on drugs or steroids or quite unstable or something is nuts with you my friend.
Hyperbole...Look it up, and in case you are unable:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Quote:
Also, keep in mind that the filing of those reports can only be transmitted via the FBI's web page only on the condition that you did not receive the goods.
Not so fast there, SKippy...but more on this in a second.

Quote:
All you have to do is don the red dress and go out on your sidewalk and ask anyone for help and it will arrive shortly thereafter.
Sounds like you may be soliciting for prostitution...interesting.

Quote:
I have several here and a few gravid ones. Too bad you scammed me out of snakes and money or else I might offer you some.

If you allow the truth to set you free, then I will consider some babies for you.
Bit of a God complex, wouldn't you say?

Quote:
I am putting you (a thief and scammer) in the garbage can where he belongs. Do not fraud your government again Juan as they are watching you.

Remember, do not fraud your government again.
Dan, I would say that it's your business that carries the distinct odor of rancid garbage. The government is watching him, huh? Is that because your Washington Belt-Way buddies are back on the case in your behalf? They must be refreshed after all that work they did for you 4 years ago

Quote:

Actually, Mr. FBI expert, Juan did not recieve what you and he agreed upon. You keep saying that he recieved goods, but if he did not recieve the goods agreed upon when you made the transaction, then there is no fraud on his part, and his report with the FBI was not bogus...a point I'm sure the nice agent made clear when he spoke with you.

If I were to order a Ball Python from you, and you shipped me a baseball bat, you could say that I recieved goods from you, and therefore not be able to make a claim for non-receipt of goods. You could say that, but it would make you look ignorant...wouldn't want to do that, would you Dan? Oh wait....

Old 03-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #80
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Twist, twist, twist, Dan. You are just upset because you got caught and your rear end handed to you.

Why were you selling animals you admit you did not have?

That is a scam, that is fraudulent advertising, that is illegal. You cannot sell what you do not have, I should refer you to Mike Shoemaker. Dan, do us all a favor and please go away.

I would like to point out that for some reason even though Dan has questioned just about every part of my assertions and tried to misrepresent facts in order to support his bogus accusations he for some reason has yet to try to defend himself regarding posting the second self admittedly fraudulent ad. Then again there isn't much to argue about is there(no technicalities to attempt to exploit, no phone conversations to misrepresent, etc.) since this is a very clear, simple, self admitted, perfectly documented and backed by a witness bulletproof fact. Or are you going to deny this Dan and start making up new wild claims and excuses attacking this fact. In closing were you or were you not running a fraudulent ad on kingsnake on 11/16/08 for those File Snakes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!