albino hypo tangerine??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-27-2003, 12:54 AM   #1
spcfitch
albino hypo tangerine???

I was just wondering, do albino hypo tangerine leopard geckos exist? I'm trying to get out of snake breeding and start trying to breed geckos. I've done alot of research on leopard geckos, but i don't think I've heard of albino hypo tangerine leopard gecko before. If anybody could let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks Jake

Old 04-27-2003, 12:29 PM   #2
E2MacPets
Yup, they exist. Not many high end examples are on the consumer market, but they exist in the hands of big breeders. Unfortunately it sometimes seems that almost anything you could dream of working on is already 2 steps closer to being finished by the big breeders than you ever will be.

You really have to be lucky or persistant, as I'm sure you have experienced with the snakes.

Certainly just like normal hypos, high end albino hypos will always be in demand simply because that trait is linebred and thus not guaranteed to breed true. So it's definately a good project to work on regardless. If you have good stock and hatch good examples then you certainly can build up a good reputation and a customer base.

Old 08-11-2003, 04:52 AM   #3
Intense Herpetoculture
Ray Hine is working along with Tremper to produce some killer hypo tangerine albino carrot tails. Hopefully I'll be able to invest in a good albino hypo (Tremper Stain) next year! They are going for about $1,200-1,500 and seems like they are worth each an every penny. I'll start some hypo x albino projects next year with various strains and hopefully I'll have something to show for it.
Thanks
Justyn

Old 11-07-2003, 01:33 PM   #4
MatthewK
AM geckos has a stunning pair for sale now... wow if you havent seen them, check em out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!