Wanted Live specimens of Bio-luminescent inverts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Dendro Dave
Live specimens of Bio-luminescent inverts

I am interested in LEGALLY obtaining live specimens of various bio-luminescent animals for personal study and enjoyment, experimenting with captive housing/breeding, and as use for feeders for other animals(If they aren't toxic).

I am willing to pay for the specimens and for any needed permits/paperwork between countries, and shipping costs of course. I can most easily be reached by Emailing me at DMARKSVR@YAHOO.COM
Please contact me if you are able to supply, have information on potential suppliers or can just point me in the right direction. If it works out, I may even be able to reward you with a small finders fee Please contact me via email as I don't know how frequent of a visitor I may be here.

Some animals that I'm most interested in are these...

A terrestrial tropical snail- Quantula striata, also known as Dyakia striata
Wiki article- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantula_striata

Latia neritoides is a species of small freshwater snail.
Wiki article- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latia_neritoides

Anurida granaria- New Zealand Springtail (collembola) species (May be found in Europe or Russia also...Or any other bio-luminescent collembola species).

I am also interested in any species of bioluminescent gnats or earthworms, or really anything bio-luminescent and possibly obtainable. Including fungi (though I already have sources for 2 of the most common commercially available ones). Please don't hesitate to contact me if you can help. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!