For Sale Vision Caging, other supplies! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-12-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
chondro788
Vision Caging, other supplies!

I have 5 of the Reptile Basics 40 Watt Radiant Heat Panels, less then a year old and asking $40 each. I also have 1 of the Reptile Basics 80 Watt Radiant Heat Panels, asking $60 on this one, again less then a year old. Take all 6 heat panels for $250 shipped!

Lastly I have some caging. I also have 4 Vision model # 215 cages, asking $145 each, and these would probably need to be picked up or all bought at once and put on a pallet and freighted to your home (about $125 for this service). I also have a Vision model # 111 that I would take $50 for. I also have a home made 24"x24"x24" wood cage. Inside is lined with some sort of plastic to keep it water tight and mold resistant. Asking $50 on this one. All the cages have florescent lights installed, and are in very good condition. I am in Indianapolis and any or all can be picked up here. Take all caging for $700 shipped!!

A few of the products will not be available to ship or pick up for about a week as I have 2 more snakes to ship out. I can take pics of any of the products or cages, but they are all in great condition and look new.

Vision models can be seen here - http://www.visionproducts.us/htm7/cages.html

All offers considered, especially on multiples, and as stated before, I am always looking to trade for hunting equipment or firearms, everything done 100% legal and by the law!

Homemade 24" Cube Cage - $50
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!