Make a separate "TRADE" sub forum - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #21
Big Borg Reptiles
I like raspberries. And Shadera, my concern was that I hadn't noticed any such trade posts for a couple weeks, and then saw 4-5 within a week (almost all from people with 0-10 posts). It didn't bother me at all really other than personally thinking it was silly, it was the washer and dryer set that really made me think "wow, when does this stop?".

It wasn't so much pointing out what I didn't like, as pointing out something that I saw slowly becoming more prevalent and potentially growing into a larger issue. I'm a huge proponent of taking care of things before they get out of hand. I obviously forgot to take into account the level of regulation that occurs on this site, especially within its own members, and so it was my mistake to assume it would become a large issue.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #22
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I traded some baby corns for books through fauna, it may sound kind of odd but it was a win-win for both parties. I've also traded caging for video games, one hobby for another.
I understand trading for video games, but BOOKS?!?

I think school ruined reading for me, at least for a few years.

Old 07-09-2014, 05:44 PM   #23
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I understand trading for video games, but BOOKS?!?

I think school ruined reading for me, at least for a few years.
I had some holes in my Stephen King collection that the trade filled in.

I've always loved reading, so many people I meet don't read. There's worlds to explore out there. Okay, video games do that as well, but with books you use more imagination and it helps expand one's vocabulary. It never seemed to help me much with grammar though.

thank you Reading Rainbow!

Old 07-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #24
Big Borg Reptiles
Butterfly in the skyyyyyyy....I can go twice as hiiiiiiigh.

Yup, welcome to my childhood lol.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #25
EmeraldBoid
All this inspirational stuff and here I am with a bunch of erotic novels and a knack for writing science fiction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!