Bad Guy Alex Smith - lexxxx30 - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:48 PM   #51
bigcountry
Black Adder,

Paypal wasn't that hard to deal with at all. They were pretty great.

Jason

Old 11-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #52
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
Black Adder,

Paypal wasn't that hard to deal with at all. They were pretty great.

Jason
Thats good to hear because not that long ago it was like talking to a brick wall.
Seems since they became seperate company from eBay, things have improved a lot

Old 11-23-2015, 06:52 PM   #53
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Shaking my head. Has enough time to dedicate to his wolfdog mixes but not enough to care for his snakes. For having such beautiful animals, you'd think he'd take care of them and keep them pristine?
That's who I thought this was, and I believe he is still on my Facebook. Just saw this thread and reading through it. I'll be sure to post the link and tag him in it.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #54
ElexisC
Never mind, seems he deleted me and not sure why as I've never bumped heads with him. Hadn't seen his posts in a while but that's normalizing Facebook, they like to sensor what you see and from who. Have over 500 people but only see the same few peoples posts. Either way, I'll be sure people know.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

Old 11-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #55
ElexisC
Normal as* I really hate this tablet..

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!