Kevin Smith oreganus@hotmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2002, 09:23 PM   #1
ARKON
I purchased a cb monkey tail skink off of Kevin, she is so incredible that words cannot even begin to describe her. spam_I did not have all the money up front so kevin let me pay in installments. spam_He replied to everyone of my emails within hours, sometimes even minutes as we did have quite a few sent to each other. spam_He maintained contact with me the whole time and let me know what was going on every few days. She was also packed very securley and safe and arrived on time when he said she would. spam_Kevin was so nice and easy to work with, he even wanted to pay for the shipping. spam_I can tell that she was treated with alot of love and care because she is very vibrant and loves to climb all over people. Kevin, I can't thank you enough, I would purchase from you again in a second and would recomend you to anybody without hesitation. spam_If you want a smooth and stress free transaction, then don't even think twice about purchasing from kevin if he has what your looking for!!!!!!! Two thumbs up and 5 stars, way to go Kevin.

Old 07-15-2003, 07:37 PM   #2
blee
Good news is nice to hear!

I just bought a snake from Kevin before I looked at the BOI and saw a total flame war.
Who knows what to believe, but I'll say it's reassuring to see a positive post regarding Kevin since I just spent alot of money!
The animal is supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll know for sure what's up.

Bobby

Old 07-15-2003, 09:23 PM   #3
CFoley
good guy

I traded him last year....timber rattlesnakes for cash and 1.0 adult coastal carpet python.

I dont remember how many rattlers i sent him, but thats aside the point.

He sent the money promptly, and the carpet was beautiful, he was 7ft+ and partially striped. He didnt even tell me about the striping.

He was even patient when i messed up the shipping.

I accidently reversed orders, and he ended up with some copperheads instead....

It was costly on my end, but i reversed the shipments, and everything went well.

I havent heard from or contacted him since, but i wouldnt doubt that hes still on my good list.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!