Adam Block banging on the door - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:19 PM   #121
HerpVenue
Quote:
I'll get the facts and photos laid out as well as all parties to contact for confirmation of the other sick/dead animals.
for as long as they have been in business.....I am sure an animal or two has died or gotten sick.
Shoot it happened to me a couple times this past year.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:24 PM   #122
Adam Block
I didn't ask for anything but the people reading the thread to decide what should be done.

If the facts show I was a liar and so on then they can decide I'm out of luck and I should post a public apology!

If they however see that Kevin has a reputation of snakes dying in the same manner after the facts are out then yes I feel a resolution in my favor is in order.

This is fair, I could see how you would only want this to work against me so while NERD won't agree to anything I'll even leave the resolution portion as optional based on other peoples feelings.

You "corospond" with them Ritchie, just have them come in and agree to number 1) and I'll lay out what I said in a new thread. You and I however both know that won't happen.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:29 PM   #123
Adam Block
Quote:
I am sure an animal or two has died or gotten sick.
But of course it couldn't have been mine.

Ritchie a side not, I didn't say that poll had to include a replacement snake or it had to go to me. Those like many of your posts are uneducated assumptions because you don't ask questions before you speak.

That gut feeling of yours is starting to get pretty weak. Why don't you ask before you post just to keep from looking like you don't know what you're talking about.

What I'm asking is fair, this whole time I've never asked for anything I didn't feel was fair.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:34 PM   #124
Classic Dum's
Derek

Quote:
I'm not even sure Jason knows which thread he is responding to.
I am very aware of who I was responding to and what thread it is. The mojority of the post was for you, Derek.

You say
Quote:
Fair enough.
Derek here is what I would like to know
Last August who went to Daytona to purhcase these animals? Whos money did they have to purchase the animals with. Upon purchase was their receipts collected to prove where each animal came from? How long did it take to transport them home? Once home how were they set up(cage, temps, hides etc)? Whom was the first person they resided with and how long did they reside with this person? What date did they leave that person house and where did they go?

Now on to Adam.
Quote:
You wanna back that down in writing? You may wanna post an email confirming this.
I dont think I have anything to back it up with Adam, so I stand by what I said and put it in writing it was oct or nov. Soi since you think you got me in a corner over this why dont you post some emails proving I paid you vai mail in aug.

Quote:
But instead of showing any proof of the date and making yourself a known liar you'll just drop it.
If not having any proof means I am a liar then you may have finally caught me in one.

Now no more side tracking back to the subject
Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Old 11-13-2003, 10:42 PM   #125
Adam Block
So I know it's not a waste of time...

Here's what we'll do. Very fair based on what Ritchie says NERD has told him.

1) I will lay out every detail of the transaction.

2) I will post the names of each and every person that has told me about dead animals from Kevin. So it can be backed up by all.

3) I will post the full report including the name of the vet so it can be confirmed.

I only ask two simple things.

1) NERD comes in here and let's us know they still care and wish to clear their reputation. They must be willing to interact in the thread and answer questions about the transaction as I will.

2) The thread this is in will be a poll based thread and if NERD is found to be at fault they agree to the resolution with the highest number of votes. These options can be picked by the webslave or a non-baised party.

Given what you say Ritchie this will not be an issue and once they confirm they agree I'll get the facts and photos laid out as well as all parties to contact for confirmation of the other sick/dead animals.

This is a win win for all parties.

What oblections could the truth seekers have to this?

Old 11-13-2003, 10:56 PM   #126
HerpVenue
Got it.

You will only post if there is some kind and some chance for a resolution.

But no resolution and we get no truth...................GOT it loud and clear.

Quote:
They must be willing to interact in the thread and answer questions about the transaction as I will.
1. They will probably interact in the thread.
2. I thought you were not there for the transaction?

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure an animal or two has died or gotten sick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But of course it couldn't have been mine.
Now you are saying the animal that died is yours.
But a recent post of yours that enumerated the animals you bought from shows did not include the animal you are now saying is yours.
When you bought from BHB.....was it you as well or was it someone else? Because you did not enumerate those as well.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:59 PM   #127
HerpVenue
Quote:
You wanna back that down in writing? You may wanna post an email confirming this.

Not to mention the fact that my PO box expired in Sept so you couldn't have gotten payment to me if it was that late.

But instead of showing any proof of the date and making yourself a known liar you'll just drop it.
I ask the same of you. You say he ordered on such and such date. Do you have proof?

Old 11-13-2003, 11:02 PM   #128
Classic Dum's
Quote:
I ask the same of you. You say he ordered on such and such date. Do you have proof?
I already answered that on the prior page and no I looked I dont have the emails only my word. Who cares about the sipper tubes and what date I paid him on??? Come on this is about him and his lies.

Old 11-13-2003, 11:07 PM   #129
Adam Block
This should be easy for you two..

2) I will post the names of each and every person that has told me about dead animals from Kevin. So it can be backed up by all.

3) I will post the full report including the name of the vet so it can be confirmed.

I only ask one simple thing.

1) NERD comes in here and let's us know they still care and wish to clear their reputation. They must be willing to interact in the thread and answer questions about the transactions related to the thread as will I.

Should be easy for you two! Very simple, you ask for the truth and you shall have it. Ritchie contact NERD and let's get the ball rolling. I'll be waiting to see a post from them confirming they agree and want to rehash this.

Old 11-13-2003, 11:15 PM   #130
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Why dont you do all that anyway?? That way you may not look like such a complusive liar and may be able to salvage something.
Quote:
Talk about a which hunt. Adam you have no right to drag other into this, NONE! If these people you claim to know honestly had a problem with NERD then they would have come here themselves as I am very sure you made them aware of this board. Also posting that list is in direct violation of Riches rules about posting hersay.

So go ahead an awswer 1 and 3 for us or you can Dance monkey boy dance LMAO!
Or you can go ahead and just begin with the set of questons I laid forth for Derek. Your choice.
Or ou can just continue being a liar that dances around the truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!