For Sale Huge female het albino red tail boa need to go - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
AMAZONWONDERS
I really don't think so
Is not that much
Really is you can't sell it find out
Fed Ex
I will buy it and pay for shippin
Is she 10' rigth????

Old 03-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
AMAZONWONDERS
I really don't think so
Is not that much
Really is you can't sell it find out
Fed Ex
I will buy it and pay for shippin
Is she 10' rigth????

Old 03-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
Riplee
shipping will be $250 depend on her weight.

Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #14
pestodeculo
shipping for a 10' burm was about $125 when rates were REASONABLE! It's almost impossible to get a significantly sized snake shipped anywhere without breaking the bank these days... Beautiful snake tho Rip.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:03 PM   #15
hhmoore
Personal note -
How does "Michigan local pick up sell only" get interpreted as I don't want to ship her, but I will for YOU, or I'm not going to ship....unless at least 6 people ask, then I probably will? If you were SERIOUS about buying, you would have figured out the cost, contacted him privately, and told him you were willing to pay it.

Now, to the OP:
Is she a proven breeder? Proven het albino? Do you have verification of this? If not, do you have any sort of documentation on her to confirm her genetics? You stated that she has been with an albino all winter, and might be gravid - did you witness copulations?

Old 03-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
AMAZONWONDERS
Who do you get this price with out knowing the wheigth?my number is 805-5731589
Federico call me if you have any question please

Old 03-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #17
AMAZONWONDERS
can you please call me
805-5731589
Federico

Old 03-20-2011, 07:27 AM   #18
Cobra69
Im located in pa.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #19
conarc
Snake is sold guys an ill be picking her up tonight, lee is a real reasonable guy whos very bizzy, an has stated multiple times no shipping! Like the mod eluded to you dont get far by trying to pressure anyone into shipping when theyve clearly stated they rather not, lee is selling the male at a great price!!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #20
Riplee
Quote:
Originally Posted by conarc View Post
Snake is sold guys an ill be picking her up tonight, lee is a real reasonable guy whos very bizzy, an has stated multiple times no shipping! Like the mod eluded to you dont get far by trying to pressure anyone into shipping when theyve clearly stated they rather not, lee is selling the male at a great price!!!!!
Thank you. Patrick See you tonight.
:-)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!