worst dating experience? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:09 AM   #11
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
I apologize, I decided to edit/remove my post. It didn't have any curse words but after reading it over thought some parts might be considered a little much & might offend someone. Sorry.

Chris, I specifically came here to read yours!
Wasn't it just last June your were trying to trade off that lady of yours??

Old 03-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #12
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Chris, I specifically came here to read yours!
Wasn't it just last June your were trying to trade off that lady of yours??
Yep, I remember joking around about that.Okay, but it is kind of gross at one point...

Many years ago, I ended a relationship after I found out I was being cheated on. I was with the girl for few years & all though out high school so I was pretty heartbroken. I wasn't used to being single & made my rounds with a few women trying to replace what I lost. My family wasn't impressed by my newly found reputation & after a long talk, I agreed to go out on a date with a "good girl" my mother arranged for me to meet through a friend of a friend.

I showed up & met the girls mother who was already at her house to pick up her 2 grandchildren that she was babysitting for the night so her daughter & I could go out. I didn't know anything about the kids & doubted it would work out since we obviously were at different points in our life's but said screw it. After both of us actually having a good time & way to much to drink we made it back to her home & I was invited to stay. Of course this lead to us having sex twice & me realizing this girl was not the innocent girl people thought she was.

I was with maybe one or two wild girls before her who were into some weird stuff so I tried blow it off but there was one thing I found really odd. When ever I was about to finish the deed she wanted me to do it on crazy places. The 1st time was on clean clothes folded in a laundry basket, the 2nd time on the wall. I was disgusted in myself for doing the act & even though that's what she wanted & it was her house/room it really bothered me not knowing why she would ask me to do it. I got got over it pretty fast though & finally passed out only to be awaken about an hour later. It was still really early in the morning she was telling me that I was a nice guy but I needed to leave ASAP & never call. I was really tired & hung over but became really motivated once she told me why I should go.

It turns out she had a husband (baby daddy) that she found out cheated on her right before going to jail, who was finally being released that day & that she doubted he would be happy after he got home & seen his clothes & side of the room. I never heard from or talked to the girl again & nothing ever came back on me from the whole incident. I guess it was fun in one sense but honestly it left me scared for the longest while that some guy was just going to show up & kill me . Also if this happened to any of the guys reading this I'm sure it wasn't me & is just weird coincidence.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:29 AM   #13
Magic
Hahahaaaaa!!!

Okay, that was funny. I, too, might think I was going to randomly get a visit from a paroled thug after that.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #14
Ed Clark
Quote:
I was with maybe one or two wild girls before her who were into some weird stuff so I tried blow it off but there was one thing I found really odd. When ever I was about to finish the deed she wanted me to do it on crazy places. The 1st time was on clean clothes folded in a laundry basket, the 2nd time on the wall. I was disgusted in myself for doing the act
Chris, dont be disgusted you played a part in her fantasy and had fun.

Have you ever gotten a woman so pissed off at you she started a bad guy thread just to hurt you?

I thought about telling a couple bad date stories here but after thinking it over... a gentleman never kisses then tells.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #15
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Have you ever gotten a woman so pissed off at you she started a bad guy thread just to hurt you?
Ed, didn't your Momma ever teach you not to mix business and pleasure?

Old 03-17-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
Ed Clark
Quote:

Wish she would have, all I got was think with your head not your penis.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #17
Ed Clark
Quote:

Kerri your starting to sound like a beast! and thats a good thing.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #18
Durante
Quote:
No, I'm usually a decent guy & try to treat the ladies good. I think the worst 2 things I can remember doing to me of the top of my head are pretty minor. Once after I finished & was leaving school for the day I came out to find my car tires flat & WH**E written across my windshield. I was kind of embarrassed because everyone seen it & I was actually with a female friend I planned on driving home that day. Another time a girl actually called my mother & said I gave her a STD. It wasn't true & the girl apologized & admitted to my mom it was a lie to get back at me but that wasn't until I actually had to go to the doctors & get a note to prove to my mom I was clean & get her to stop crying about it.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:05 PM   #19
Ed Clark
Them womans can be so vindictive.

Old 03-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #20
AbsoluteApril
Chris I'm glad you posted, that... is crazy.

Quote:
hmm didn't you start a BOI on her first? Albeit by about 10 min I think but still.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!