Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #11
oddonesonly
I can try. Hopefully other past buyers will see the posts and share their experiances.
My thanks to Matt Roetzel for shareing his experiances. I really appreciate it. We had the "your unknown" conversation awhile back too. So this thread will help a bit in the long run for others looking for more info. If it were not for Fauna's B.O.I. forum there would be really nothing to stop a plague of scammers that ARE out there!!! Also if you don't conduct biz in a mutually aceptable manner. It will catch up with you!
Sorry about the name confusion. It is the last name thing... Anyone care to try and pronounce it??? Lol.
Try...Chep-keys?? (I blame my dutch-german parents). Also I have been trading pm's with Rich and answering some of his questions. I totally understand being cautious when buying rare and expensive reptiles. His concerns are completly understandable.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #12
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Troy, can you help facilitate this information for Rich? Perhaps reach out to members you have sold to and personally ask them to comment here. It sounds like Rich is serious about a purchase.
Thank you Robert. I’m very serious. I hated getting rid of all my bias when I got ill. I was looking into the bloody albinos just before I had my second heart attack. Now I’m putting my efforts into this again.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:42 PM   #13
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
I can try. Hopefully other past buyers will see the posts and share their experiances.
My thanks to Matt Roetzel for shareing his experiances. I really appreciate it. We had the "your unknown" conversation awhile back too. So this thread will help a bit in the long run for others looking for more info. If it were not for Fauna's B.O.I. forum there would be really nothing to stop a plague of scammers that ARE out there!!! Also if you don't conduct biz in a mutually aceptable manner. It will catch up with you!
Sorry about the name confusion. It is the last name thing... Anyone care to try and pronounce it??? Lol.
Try...Chep-keys?? (I blame my dutch-german parents). Also I have been trading pm's with Rich and answering some of his questions. I totally understand being cautious when buying rare and expensive reptiles. His concerns are completly understandable.
Thank you for understanding Troy.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:03 AM   #14
taxcollector
PERFECT SELLER

Troy asked me as a repeat buyer to hop on and give him a review.

I purchased 2 animals from troy nearly 3 years ago, adding up to over $3000. I can say that to this date the animals have never had a single health issue. Shipping, receiving and communication was flawless during the purchase and he has been very kind to keep in contact about another animal I will be buying from him. I did my research and was skeptical at first but have nothing buy great experience with Troy! Buy his animals before they sell out! Top Notch!

Sincerely,
Blake

Old 09-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #15
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxcollector View Post
Troy asked me as a repeat buyer to hop on and give him a review.

I purchased 2 animals from troy nearly 3 years ago, adding up to over $3000. I can say that to this date the animals have never had a single health issue. Shipping, receiving and communication was flawless during the purchase and he has been very kind to keep in contact about another animal I will be buying from him. I did my research and was skeptical at first but have nothing buy great experience with Troy! Buy his animals before they sell out! Top Notch!

Sincerely,
Blake
Well thank you Blake. I appreciate the chime in on this matter.
Rich.

Old 10-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #16
paulweaver
I'm a little late to the party but I bought a blood boa from Troy several months ago. Quality animal and he was very quick to ship. I'd buy from him again.

Old 10-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #17
allreptiles1966
Thank you for the reply. I’m buying a hytec het albino and blood male, with photo I’d and guaranteed genetics. Troy will not give these on his hets. Says he has a box full of fake papers. I personally bought many many hets from on here and all photo I’d was good. All hets proved out. He must have been dealing with crooked breeders.
Since he won’t guarantee his hets in writing, I had to buy elsewhere,as I will for a bloody albino female. Even though the bloody albino doesn’t need paperwork.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #18
oddonesonly
Reply to thread

Thats for being a major jerk!
The fact is you never intended to buy anything anyways!
You just like to post for the attention.
I do in fact, "Fully garantee" my animals. And in writing. So what is your problem... You must just need the attention...

Old 10-10-2018, 11:40 AM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Since he won’t guarantee his hets in writing,
Quote:
I do in fact, "Fully garantee" my animals. And in writing.
Black and White versions here.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #20
enharmonic
Quote:
Thats for being a major jerk!
The fact is you never intended to buy anything anyways!
You just like to post for the attention.
I do in fact, "Fully garantee" my animals. And in writing. So what is your problem... You must just need the attention...
There may have been private conversations that led to the quoted response here that I'm not aware of, but this seems very pointed and accusatory. Sometimes the customer will choose a different seller, and this is a part of doing business. This post just feels like a tantrum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!