SOLD!! 2014 female hog island - sears line - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
elena
2014 female hog island - sears line

For sale: 2014 female pure Hog Island, Sears line, produced by and purchased directly from Vin Russo. Feeds pretty well on two small rats a month, can be a bit cage defensive but is fine once she's out. Her gorgeous pinks came through well in the photos, but she also has some nice oranges as well.

I am asking $250 + shipping, but will modestly discount her for a local buyer who can save me the trouble.

I am also open to trades and partial trades for enclosures (if you are local), bedding and cage liners, frozen rodents (jumbo rats, small rats, rat pups, small mice), and quality snakes. I am primarily interested in pairs of snakes, with the exception of lone KSB morphs of either sex.

TOS: I guarantee that she will arrive alive and remain so for seven days after purchase. Photo/video evidence is required, don't throw the body away, keep it refrigerated until a refund is processed. We have never had to use these TOS.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2017, 11:28 PM   #2
Bduce1028
Where are you locatrd out off as long as its a seperate russo bloodline i may be interested

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Old 07-22-2017, 12:18 AM   #3
elena
I am on the north side of Chicago, IL.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2017, 01:22 PM   #4
Lundberg
PM sent

Old 07-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #5
thereptarium
Nice hog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-24-2017, 10:35 AM   #6
elena
Thanks. She turned out even better than I'd hoped, I've enjoyed raising her, and she is moving on largely because I wish to move towards only keeping animals I hope to breed, and while she is 100% worth breeding, I decided I'd rather have a bit of money for other projects than hunt down a worthy male. I'm not going to tell her new owner how to enjoy her, but the only way I could really enjoy her is to find an excellent locality animal with lineage information on him, who would not be so young as to add many years to the project. One has not appeared. I have also enjoyed photographing her for this ad, and seeing people appreciate how beautiful she is.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
female, hog island, locality