2 new in box NINTENDO DS SYSTEMS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 01:12 AM   #1
monica
Warning! 2 new in box NINTENDO DS SYSTEMS

i HAVE TWO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND NINTENDO DS GAMING SYSTEMS. THEY COME WITH PICTOGRAM BUILT IN GAME, BUILT IN DEMO GAME, WIRELESS SYSTEM. THESE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AND BACKORDERED TO 2/05-IM TAKING BIDS ON SOLD SEPERATELY OR TOGETHER. NOTHING LESS THAN 250 FOR ONE SYSTEM. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SWSEXTON@PRODIGY.NET FOR QUESTIONS. THIS WILL END IN 7 DAYS BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL LAST LONG. STORES ARE NOT RECEIVING BUT EXTREMELY LOW QUANTITIES AND THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE-HOTTEST GIFT THIS YEAR-DONT MISS OUT. MONICA BUYER PAYS UPS OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND INSURANCES. MONEY ORDER ONLY-HIGHEST BIDDER GETS THEM. THIS IS NOT A PREORDER-I HAVE THEM IN MY POSSESSION RIGHT NOW.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2004, 01:56 AM   #2
dmasio
Hell I can get them ALL day long for 150 a piece. If anyone is willing to pay her 250 for one I can get you 2 for 350. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Damian

Old 12-01-2004, 09:37 AM   #3
jenn_jeffery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio
Hell I can get them ALL day long for 150 a piece. If anyone is willing to pay her 250 for one I can get you 2 for 350. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks Damian

No kidding, my local EB Games has them (and quite a few) for $150, plus tax of course...

Old 12-01-2004, 09:19 PM   #4
cahrens
Mmm.... Can you feel the Christmas spirit?? Or is that greed?

Old 12-06-2004, 01:31 AM   #5
monica
2 new nintendo ds

Im sorry if I have offended anyone but here is why I listhed them at that price-they are unavailable where I live-I bought two on ebay and that is the price it cost me for the auction and the shipping-eb games where I live is backordered to 2/05. This is not greed-this is an opportunity that I thought I would give someone else that could not get them. Not everyone is out to screw someone else. I went to 27 stores looking for these on the release date and they were all gone. I wont say anything about the negative comments. I wish you all Happy Holidays.

Monica
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2004, 01:23 PM   #6
Vince
why did you buy them just to sell them at the price you purchased them for?

Target
walmart
toys r us
bestbuy.com
bestbuy
sams club
ect
ect
150.00+tax

Old 12-06-2004, 01:53 PM   #7
1216dex
I thought she wanted 250? Maybe they're het for something

Old 12-12-2004, 09:24 PM   #8
MGReptiles
Lets play nice... Tis the season ya know..lol..

Old 12-12-2004, 10:08 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
seems like her intentions were good enough, lets not drag this into an attack.......

Old 12-12-2004, 10:13 PM   #10
monica
Thank you Chris for your post

I really was not trying to offend anyone-I went to 26 places looking for these and ending up buying them on line (including shipping) for the price I listed them to start at. All the places I went said they SHOULD have some come in but only recd limited quanitites. I thank you for your post Chris. My intentions were good. Not deceitful. I have never had negative comments from anyone (but these) and really try to be a good honest person and was only trying to save someone else the hassle I went through to get these. Merry Christmas everyone.

Monica
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread