My new pair of bulls!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-31-2015, 02:28 PM   #11
klingie83
Yea. I hear ha lol. Your welcome glad you like them. Hopefully babies this time next year 👍🏻

Old 06-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #12
Brandonmarsh29
Beautiful fires Dave! The Stillwater has to be my favorite of the hypos for sure! Aside from the ghosts in my thread i have a few reds too and at some point im going to do a fire project as well! Keep me posted on your pair im excited to see what u do with them id like to possibly get a baby from u if u produce.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:07 PM   #13
klingie83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonmarsh29 View Post
Beautiful fires Dave! The Stillwater has to be my favorite of the hypos for sure! Aside from the ghosts in my thread i have a few reds too and at some point im going to do a fire project as well! Keep me posted on your pair im excited to see what u do with them id like to possibly get a baby from u if u produce.
Thanks Brandon!!
Yea in love the stillwaters too my favorite. I will definitely let you know how things turn out. I'd like to get a nice ghost baby from you as well. I will send a friend request to you that way when I do produce some I can let ya know.
Thanks again!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!