Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #11
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Just to clarify - he was supposed to Payal the first 1K (contingent upon the sale of his Super Pastel) - correct? But he never did.
Instead he stated he sent a $900.00 Money Order, followed by a $500.00 Order, both of which are mysteriously missing.
Yes, that's the jist of it.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #12
Amelanistic Orca
Terrible stuff!! Sorry to read this Chris.

Dean; this is pathetic!!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
Hmmm..... Has anyone heard from Dean recently?

His last log-on here was almost 2 months ago??
I don't know anything about facebook but it looks like their last post on there was Sept 2010 and posts right before then were saying they just got suger gliders, a bunch of t-shirts and might get lemurs.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Strict...07360145982198

last on iherp: Saturday, October 09, 2010
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser...6-2bda8bd9dac7

and now the website is gone too as was already mentioned.

hmmm

Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
DAND
All I can say right now is, how very wise of him.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
Utta
I thought you were better then this Dean.

Chris, I'm sorry this happened to you

Old 02-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #16
pythonjim
I cant believe what Im reading.............I havent heard from him in forever on Facebook.
I really hope he resolves this.
Jim MacDonald aka shocked as hell pythonjim

Old 02-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
Utta
can you post the full emails with headers along with screen shots of the text messages?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #18
cahrens
I'd be happy to forward them to you so you can verify their contents. The only better way would be to do screen shots of them all and I'm not going that route. I also saved them all and tried to attach them here but they're in .eml format and it wouldn't let me attach them here. As for the texts...? I could forward you those as well but I'm not really sure what good that would do. That's why I offered anyone local who wants to see all this in person to come over and check it out.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #19
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
I'd be happy to forward them to you so you can verify their contents. The only better way would be to do screen shots of them all and I'm not going that route. I also saved them all and tried to attach them here but they're in .eml format and it wouldn't let me attach them here. As for the texts...? I could forward you those as well but I'm not really sure what good that would do. That's why I offered anyone local who wants to see all this in person to come over and check it out.
i just think the headers in the email would help your case. and the screen shots for the texts as well.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #20
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
i just think the headers in the email would help your case. and the screen shots for the texts as well.
I can assure you, Chris is not lying about anything. I give you my word on that.

I don't think Dean is even going to come here and comment. I started a thread earlier today in Hell about all of this, and it was removed by a Mod. I was also told that notification of that thread was sent to Dean. He is aware of all of this.

So, if anyone wants to question the authenticity of those text messages, and emails. I know for a fact they are legitimite.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!