Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #381
franktiles
I think Tye made it clear in his single post that he would be with family and friends for the holidays and would not even be looking at these posts.
I think we need to let this period go by before we further demonize him as to his disinterest and see if he responds once he is back.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:35 AM   #382
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Is that even a serious question at this point?
Not being antgonistic but it does seem as if the situation has been well mulled over and with Mr. Parks refusal to add any further information to this thread which may shed any different light on the situation I think nobody sees any different scenario right now, hence, NOBODY else is offering any counterpoint, not because of fear of ridicule but because there just does not appear to be one!
That is your opinion. and I can respect that, but I do not agree with you. I am getting insulted for every post, and receiving neg. rep. points from the king. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to that? huh?? I guess we will see how it plays out in court...
Quote:
10/6, 11:26pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice.

​​

Old 01-01-2017, 12:22 PM   #383
Dennis Hultman
Dan, you got all of that out of that one very small paragraph?

That you know what it's like to be on the minority opinion and that we all agree what the outcome should be?

That Robert's post should be taken to heart not to bash each other but focus on the target.

I didn't attack you. I simple stated the suggestion that Casey was bought and paid for after three posters alluded to it was garbage. I asked you to look at how you were treated when your opinion went against the majority of posters. I believe your reaction and statements confirms that you were treated harshly at points, doesn't it?

You lashed out a two post tirade because I stated you should understand about having minority opinions and backlash and Casey isn't bought and paid for.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:54 PM   #384
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I guess we will see how it plays out in court...

​​
A joinder/impleader would be good to get all the parties together saving time and money.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:02 PM   #385
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
A joinder/impleader would be good to get all the parties together saving time and money.
I agree whole heartledy, I have a friend whose father went through a divorce, some paperwork was ignored, and he LOST his $400,000 home to an attorney who had a lien on it over $65,000 owed.
I do not see a road to accomplishing that,.. unfortunately

Old 01-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #386
Sofia
Anyway, I see this as more grey, than "black and white"'
I believe Ty needs to honor his commitment to Michelle, and the court will most likely agree.
But, if Ty does do these things out of the kindness of his heart rather than trying to line his pockets, and if he honestly cares about the welfare of these lizards and is not trying to increase his bank account, then I can understand why he would be very offended when Michelle implied that the raffle was "scammy". He would be hurt, lose his patience, say "the hell with it, sue me...".[/quote]

If someone donates a prize to a raffle, then refuses to award that prize and plays semantic games with the legitimate winner, it doesn't seem to me that he has any right to be offended when the winner objects and feels that she's being scammed.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #387
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
with Mr. Parks refusal to add any further information to this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
The next court date is in February and I'll let the judge decide what is right.
I think that silence on the part of Mr. Park is a wise choice, at least for now. They both have a pending court date still. There is a counter claim for what appears to be harassment and damages to Mr. Park's reputation via Michelle's online posting. Right or wrong, Michelle has just handed Mr. Park's attorney an additional 36+ pages worth of her sprinkled comments as evidence to use in their counterclaim.

Again, right or wrong, when this is done, it wouldn't surprise me to see both win their individual claims.
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #388
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
I think that silence on the part of Mr. Park is a wise choice, at least for now. They both have a pending court date still. There is a counter claim for what appears to be harassment and damages to Mr. Park's reputation via Michelle's online posting. Right or wrong, Michelle has just handed Mr. Park's attorney an additional 36+ pages worth of her sprinkled comments as evidence to use in their counterclaim.

Again, right or wrong, when this is done, it wouldn't surprise me to see both win their individual claims.
A most excellent point!
As has been stated many times in the BOI, that an attorney would advise silence until court is heard.
This of course is usually mostly bluff and bravado from the numbers who "claim" they are going to court so we see their responses again and again.
In this instance these pair are truly in court with pending court dates so I take back my suggestion that Ty may be arrogant in NOT posting any further, he would simply be doing what any half way decent attorney would have advised him to do.
Sorry to not have considered that, guess a little too used to mostly being all blow and no go when it comes to claims of attorneys...lol.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:52 PM   #389
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I do not see a road to accomplishing that,.. unfortunately
It is not difficult, and some courts do not even charge additional filing fees. Joining parties is encouraged because it unclogs dockets, since the issue is taken care of all at one time.
I suspect that the lawyers for Ty and the IRCF are reading this thread even if they are not responding, they may have already planned this.

Old 01-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Exactly. Anyone with decent legal counsel is advised to zip it once this process begins.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu