SOLD!! Adult Female Jungle Carpet Sale Today Only $265 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #1
liasis314
Adult Female Jungle Carpet Sale Today Only $265

0.1, Jungle Carpet, cb15 Headhunter bloodline. feeding on large rats. Sale today only for $265 shipped.

First person to paypal me the money gets it. Ad will be removed tonight and the animal will no longer be available.

email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com I will not answer fauna messaging.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2023, 01:10 AM   #2
Braden913
Text me I’ll take her $265 shipped for a 2015 headhunter female my PayPal is not working but I’ll be happy to go to the gas station and get you a $265 card tonight if i have to IT’s before midnight and I’ve responded back by 10:07 so (458)290-0679 text me if you want to sell her tonight thanks Craig

Old 03-09-2023, 07:16 AM   #3
liasis314
I love middle of the night drunks on fauna. Not only did he response to four other carpet python ads, the newest one was still two years old. But still with the big giant word SOLD on the ad title, still did not deter him from wanting to buy this snake.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!