For Sale 4-month old baby Russian Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-23-2015, 12:55 AM   #1
biochemnerd808
4-month old baby Russian Tortoise

I have 1 beautiful and healthy little hatchling Russian tortoise (Horsfields tortoise) left from last Fall's batch of hatches.
This baby weighs 75g as of last week (gaining steadily). Hatched from healthy, beautifully domed parents. Momma is very large and built like a tank. Fed a diet of weeds and flowers, soaked daily, and has had good calcium and UVB from the start.

$185, plus overnight shipping via Ship Your Reptiles, which will run $35-75, depending on your location. We are located in WA State, if you are interested in pick-up.

I incubated at 89 degrees, so this baby is most likely female, though it will take several years to be able to tell. She hatched at the beginning of November. She has been started in a raised-humidity environment, and is super healthy with a beautiful shell. I am happy to assist you as you set up your enclosure, and have a good care sheet I can email you as well.

Serious inquiries only, please. Weather permitting (it must be 40 degrees or above on both ends), this little one is ready to ship right away.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2015, 10:10 PM   #2
Washingtonpost77
Hi. I might be interested in the Russian tortoise hatchling and wanted to know if you can email the caresheet. My email address is Washingtonpost77@yahoo.com

Old 03-24-2015, 09:52 PM   #3
biochemnerd808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonpost77 View Post
Hi. I might be interested in the Russian tortoise hatchling and wanted to know if you can email the caresheet. My email address is Washingtonpost77@yahoo.com
Ok, eMail sent!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2015, 03:11 PM   #4
ac123
Hi im intested in young RTs pls message back when you have a chance

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
russian tortoise