Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #31
levi987
that is true...but that was also TODAY. you said that you talked to her YESTERDAY afternoon to tell her they were sold. ??

Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #32
DiamondsExotics
i did not hear from you for a few days and someone seen my add in the local news paper.They Called and said they could pick them up right away and where interested in my heating supplies i had for sale so i sold them

Old 07-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #33
jasballs
He also said they were possible het pieds, In this very thread...

Old 07-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #34
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi987
so I'm kind of confused here....are there any accusations being made of them being scammers? or just the ks account?
Not making any accusations, yet. Just pointing out the inconsistencies in Mr. Dumas' posts.

Could be he started this thread to get a good guy post for his friend or partner, could be they had more sinister plans in the works.

What I do know is Mr. Dumas claims to have no relationship with Pamela from Extremeexotics other than he bought some pieds from her (although later in this thread he claims to have never seen any of her pieds) and a spider.

However there was an ad from extremexotics on KS selling a female pied, clicking the "show all ads from this user" button brought up the extremeexotics ad as well as two ads from Mr. Dumas, all 3 were posted from the same KS user account. Jas got a call from Mr. Dumas and stated that it was from the same phone number that he received a call from pamela earlier today. i have no reason to doubt Jas. As it stands now many things just don't mesh and any deals should be approached with great caution.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #35
levi987
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
I wouldnt know that all i know is the buisness end i buy pythons i see and like that simple she must of removed the ads i emailed her yesterday afternoon to let her know that the 02. poss het albino's where sold and all the heating supplies i had where bought by the same person who bought the poss hets
the quote says that you told her YESTERDAY that they were sold.... this is the email I recieved from you TODAY.

Sent : Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:45 PM
To : "Levi Dunn" <levi987@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: Message about: 0.2 Early 05 66% het. albino female $600.00

| | | Snakes | Inbox

im looking to sell them for 400 shipped i need the room and i reposted the ad for any other potential buyers

but if you sold them yesterday why were you trying to sell them to me today???

Old 07-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #36
DiamondsExotics
people make mistakes on typing i was reading alot of info about a new desease that dogs can catch and im still reading and won't be posting or repling to any more about this matter as i have stated the facts someone did me a fav plan and simple i have traded with her and the transaction went threw with out a problem Im Done HAVE A NICE DAY If anyone has any questions and want to ask me anything feel free to call me as i have left my Phone Number in This thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #37
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
people make mistakes on typing i was reading alot of info about a new desease that dogs can catch and im still reading and won't be posting or repling to any more about this matter as i have stated the facts someone did me a fav plan and simple i have traded with her and the transaction went threw with out a problem Im Done HAVE A NICE DAY If anyone has any questions and want to ask me anything feel free to call me as i have left my Phone Number in This thread
Bowing out now before posting anymore contradictory posts is probably your best recourse. Although the damage is done and here for all to see.

That aside, I think it would be best for anyone planning on dealing with these two to be on your toes and protect yourself.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #38
garweft
Why do people always think that they can give themselves good references that are obviously fake?

Tell me then, why would KS let her use your name, which is not on the account, to sell animals and supplies?

Old 07-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #39
garweft
Also.... the account is from someone who has only been a registered user since April 2007.

New account + Fake good guy posts = I'll stay away from them.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:57 PM   #40
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
Also.... the account is from someone who has only been a registered user since April 2007.

New account + Fake good guy posts = I'll stay away from them.
Both the KS account and the account here were created in April 2007....... Creepy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!