Inquiry Animal Plastics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
antking117
Question Animal Plastics

Background- I have a bearded dragon and a Russian tortoise, and I am interested in getting them something better than the glass 70 gallon aquariums they are currently housed in. All over this site is a ton of vendors showing all of their enclosures, but I have grown to like the look and idea of Animal Plastics cages.

My question- What are all the add-on options for the different cages, and what do they do? Ive looked around, but can not find enough information on them to be satisfied. A brief explanation would be appreciated.

Also if I posted this in the wrong spot or at all broke any rules (I already read the rules) then I do apologize; I meant no harm, so if I did break rules please let me know what I did wrong. Thank you.

Old 05-14-2017, 06:16 AM   #2
antking117
More finer questions:
-Does the sliding door lock require a key? or is it some sort of latch?
-Flex watt belly heat, I have heard bad things about this for reptiles because they can be easily burnt; I don't know any information?
-What bulbs does the white florescent fixture come with? are they UVB?
-Is the basking shelf good for a bearded dragon or a russian tortoise? They both love to bask, but is in a place they can bask in a heat lamp?
-What is a cage caster? Are they a wheel?
-8" stand, does it have a weight limit, do these have to be level (like a fish tank)?
-Do you choose where the screen cut outs go? or are they just put here or there?

I did do google search and got ideas of what they are, but sadly so many different products out there with names similar and do different things I just am not sure. Thank you for any answers.

Old 05-14-2017, 06:21 AM   #3
antking117
Sorry for double posting, found all my answers. Sorry to waist your times

Old 05-14-2017, 12:32 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
The BOI is where you can ask for or post reviews about a company or person's service and get feedback about buying from them. If you have questions about how to use their product or what it comes with, I suggest asking them directly or post in the caging discussion forums.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
animal plastics, bearded dragon, russian tortoise