Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2019, 09:41 AM   #61
dmasio
LMAO Craig you were bad mouthing Nick Glauner I didn't find the pic of that it must've been 1 of the 2 times I talked to you verbally. I didn't have your Facebook page down how can I? Facebook is doing away with all animal sales. No I didn't turn down your offer for a snow I said I'd take her but you needed to add something else. We've been over that with pics so your point is null and void there. I did not back out of the deal for the pieds again we've been over that with proof from me. 3rd I didn't change the shipping arrangements on the day shipping YOU did it's in black and white again that I posted proof of. Also I based this on the fact that YOU told me the guy you got my animal from also screwed you on another animal. I DID not out right say you were going to ship me a sick animal I SAID (again with proof shown) I wanted to make sure she was a she and was in good health. I didn't say you were shipping a sick animal. As far as being a joke dude you come on here telling flat out absolute lies. And let me say this also invest in a spell check program of some sort you sound like an absolute retard. And what do you mean the pics are out of order? They were posted as truth to show your lies. And aso people can see you are exactly how I said you were. You come on here saying what a good guy you are and your the best and I served as a marine with many medals of Valor blah blah blah and you just point fingers when something happens. And you've only screwed 1 person over I know of one that I know that has contacted you his name is Izzy Izzaguirre Jr. Sound familiar Craig? You did the exact same shit to him and for the admins it's not hear say I'll ask Izzy if he'll come on here. So as far as you making more sales then ever when and where? You say I got your FB page taken down you are only allowed to post on 1 mmmaaayyybbbeee 2 pages on Facebook (because of all of your shenanigans) and your post on here seem stagnant. Again man you're a constant liar. I can come on here and just spout lies without any proof for example
Craig is working with ISIS........Or Craig keeps kids locked up in his basement but those are only statements without proof kind of like what you're doing. Keep up the good fight Craig.........lol idiot

Old 08-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #62
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
LMAO Craig you were bad mouthing Nick Glauner I didn't find the pic of that it must've been 1 of the 2 times I talked to you verbally. I didn't have your Facebook page down how can I? Facebook is doing away with all animal sales. No I didn't turn down your offer for a snow I said I'd take her but you needed to add something else. We've been over that with pics so your point is null and void there. I did not back out of the deal for the pieds again we've been over that with proof from me. 3rd I didn't change the shipping arrangements on the day shipping YOU did it's in black and white again that I posted proof of. Also I based this on the fact that YOU told me the guy you got my animal from also screwed you on another animal. I DID not out right say you were going to ship me a sick animal I SAID (again with proof shown) I wanted to make sure she was a she and was in good health. I didn't say you were shipping a sick animal. As far as being a joke dude you come on here telling flat out absolute lies. And let me say this also invest in a spell check program of some sort you sound like an absolute retard. And what do you mean the pics are out of order? They were posted as truth to show your lies. And aso people can see you are exactly how I said you were. You come on here saying what a good guy you are and your the best and I served as a marine with many medals of Valor blah blah blah and you just point fingers when something happens. And you've only screwed 1 person over I know of one that I know that has contacted you his name is Izzy Izzaguirre Jr. Sound familiar Craig? You did the exact same shit to him and for the admins it's not hear say I'll ask Izzy if he'll come on here. So as far as you making more sales then ever when and where? You say I got your FB page taken down you are only allowed to post on 1 mmmaaayyybbbeee 2 pages on Facebook (because of all of your shenanigans) and your post on here seem stagnant. Again man you're a constant liar. I can come on here and just spout lies without any proof for example
Craig is working with ISIS........Or Craig keeps kids locked up in his basement but those are only statements without proof kind of like what you're doing. Keep up the good fight Craig.........lol idiot
NIO DUDE STOP WITH THE DRAMA ! YOUR A LIKE A LITTLE KID.You know i served in multiplke combat ingagments. You know i suffer from TBI. That is no exuce on my part. But you know darn well i was venting and frustrated with him. iF you want to bring him intyo this...(I dont thin k you want to). I can get him. U are bring up stuff that your crossing the line yet agaiun. and i promise you will and is only hurting you! Im letting you know ahead of time to tred lightly. You turned me in for doing exactly what you do. You are not trustworthy. You back out of deals and pretend its no big deal. You say Your word is everything. Yet when i was venting to you ( cuz you said you were a friend and wouldnt say anything.) i trusted you. I trusted you when you burned me. Itrusted tyou when i was going to help you after you burned me. Then you feel its ok to insult me ! and try to take control of a situation that was going good for you. You need to look in the freaking mirrior Damian!! Your out look on what you say and what you do. Is totally different. So NO , you are notTRUSTWORTHY. NO ONE should confide in you if they want it to stay out of the public eye. All you had to do was wait and breed her again and this time hatch out all the eggs so we can see what ahe is!!! Then i would of gladly helped you like always done. But to say my animals and myself are iffy. Well everyone knows thatrs not true. Even You. I lijed you dude . You seemed like a level headed person!! I still think you are. You just lost yourself for a minute there. Unfortunately. I will feelit more then you. But you will feel it down the road to. Take care dude. I wish you all the best. At least take with you the thought of not doing this to another person if they decide to deal with youi. which they will. Cuz im not going to bad mouthing you like you did me. Thats not hoiw its supposed to be done.

Old 08-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #63
Craig martin
You truely are not a smart man . You are one untrustworthy person. lets start with that.
You told me way before all this that i could trust you. Thatnyour a man of your word. Yet you startt running your mouth about stuff that has nothing to do with this . But since you want to bring nick into this. Im going to help you finish off the rest of your tattered rep.....lol You can poist all pics you want meathead. They are not in order and you only post half the conversation . We spoke alot. But im not worried about that. i dont bring up private talks with peopokle. Why you ask. Because un like you. I do what i say! I said i would back that fermales genetics. But you havent proven anything. I also said i would still trade you. But you screwed that up to. (By thinking you were in control). But your not. your the buyer. So learn your place meathead. I even offered you a purple snow!! Which you greedily denied! Yeah did you post that? I also was going to go through with the trade for my marble you wanted so badly... Then backed out of . Yes by not wanting to ship him back is you backing out. Seeing how that was apart of the deal. So meathead.... Everyone Doesnt know i have TBI from combaty injuries. Everyone doesnt know your thwe only one to complain about me. Everyone doesnt know i served more then a decade in the Marine Corps. Recieving multipkle awards for Valor to include a bronze star!! So you can try to break me down. But you will fail. Just like you did with the breeding. and the hatching. and the being a freind and being trustworthy. You are also failing at hurting me. Both mentally and Phiscally. So keep calling mea kjeyboard warrior meathead. Because i do beleive when it comes to being a warrior. Well i guess you got me there with your honorable servive to the beer keg...lmao. So You keep up the good work. Ill let you know when i get thirsty. lmao Iwish i could say its been fun. But watching you do what you best ... (betrayal) hasnt been fun. I will loose it all before i give you anything. and even then ill give you nothing.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2019, 08:12 PM   #64
dmasio
Lol please bring him into it and I can tell him the stuff you were saying about him. And yes that's part of the message where I said I'd take him and then I told you 2 hours later I wasn't comfortable with shipping him back and forth bit was still good with taking him. You backed out. I think you may have other issues than TBI seriously man you have mental issues I've told you this personally. I don't see how you think you're in the right....

Old 08-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #65
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
Craig, you may need to pay more attention. You are replying to Lucille who, rightly, commented that you had promised to post pictures of messages, and not the op (Damian).

These allegedly missing messages were what you claimed would show that Damian is lying, and that you have never followed through and actually posted. This is why everyone is giving you a hard time. You can scream and stamp your feet all you want, but until you actually post something that refutes Damian, nobody will give what you say much credence.
What do you mean I havent posted antthing

Old 08-24-2019, 07:02 PM   #66
Chris Kennard
Now you both have a green chicklet. Enough already! This is what I see now when I read this thread..."you're a doody poopy head"..."nuh-uh, you're a doody poopy head"..."I know you are but what am I"?...

Old 08-25-2019, 02:22 AM   #67
LauraB
LMAO, Chris. Exactly. Like a couple of teen-aged girls.

Old 08-27-2019, 05:35 AM   #68
dmasio
I'm glad you 2 find it funny. I lost years on this project.

Old 08-27-2019, 10:08 AM   #69
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
I'm glad you 2 find it funny. I lost years on this project.
Yeah well the last 5 pages of this post is nothing but name calling, prancing and posturing. Maybe you two taint ticklers should take your nonsense to PM or just get a room a Motel 6. I for one am tired of seeing these threads at the top of the BOI and personally would not deal with either of you. Thanks

Old 08-31-2019, 03:55 PM   #70
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Yeah well the last 5 pages of this post is nothing but name calling, prancing and posturing. Maybe you two taint ticklers should take your nonsense to PM or just get a room a Motel 6. I for one am tired of seeing these threads at the top of the BOI and personally would not deal with either of you. Thanks
you font know me ! You no different taint. The dude has screwed me in past deals. People seem to blind of it. Now the low life is smearing my name . You want me to let it go? This whole thing is bs! He can post on every post i list. Yet i can do nothing!. I didnt start this. I told him 8 would trade him . But he is shipping first. End of story. If he doesn't want to do it. Then he needs to shut up. Pics show it
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!