bigs ups to cathy and danny .... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-01-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
ssith
bigs ups to cathy and danny ....

for one hell of a good show in spartanburg this weekend !!! big time fun for all and a seamless show that satisfied both vendors and customers .... this is the way a show is supposed to run ... and to my good friend whom i spoke with at the columbia show ... who said they would wait and see how spartanburg came out .... well my friend ... please feel free to speak with any vendor who came to spartanburg ... you will have your answers.... meaning i will see you at the next show the elrods do !!!!

Old 08-01-2005, 05:54 PM   #2
audrypayne
I have to agree with you. I really had a great time in Spartanburg. Cathy & Danny Elrod did an excellent job with this show. And all the media attention was awesome! The guys from the radio station were great, and the newspaper guy asked all the right questions to make sure it was well presented in the Spartanburg paper. Even got my picture taken for the paper. I was holding an iguana named "Hector". It's a big guy rescued by Todd Poole w/ the SHHS.
The next show will be even bigger & better. I know I'll be there!!
Thanks Cathy & Danny, for a wonderful weekend!
Cricket
www.cricketscritters.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!