Bad Guy MKGReptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2020, 01:38 PM   #1
Reptilesrule2
MKGReptiles

MKGReptiles Is a scam artist I paid for two lizards at $1300 he never shipped them I never received them he will not answer calls or text messages he just took my money and ran.

Old 01-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
bcr229
Do you have any more info? Screen shot or link to ad? How did you pay?

Old 01-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #3
Lucille
Richard do you have emails, pictures etc to give readers a better idea of what transpired? How did you pay?

Old 01-25-2020, 02:53 PM   #4
Reptilesrule2
I paid by card he sent me a email invoice. It’s was for 2 black throat Monitors that he said he had and he send pictures in a text and we made a deal and after I paid he would ship and than he said he didn’t have time to ship out on that Thursday so he said he would ship on Friday. I kept texting asking if he shipped and if I can get tracking number and he said he would sent me the information and he never did so I kept trying get ahold of him but he will not text back or answer phone calls But here is a picture where I paid you can see he’s phone number on it
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2020, 02:58 PM   #5
Reptilesrule2
Here is he’s ad that I found him and when I started talking to him he told me about other reptiles he had

Old 01-25-2020, 03:08 PM   #6
bcr229
You paid two days ago so I'd give it a little more time. Also animals should never be shipped on Friday because FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday or Sunday and for their safety the animals have to be shipped overnight.

Old 01-25-2020, 03:18 PM   #7
Reptilesrule2
I got what your saying. But he told me he was shipping and they will on delivery Saturday I have got stuff on Saturday before. But anyway he won’t talk to me about it or answer he’s phone or text back

Old 01-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
FedEx will deliver on Saturday (it costs more). I have used that extra service a few times, but multiple factors (especially weather and recipient schedule) have to come together for me to make that kind of decision. Definitely not a standard choice and if things are not lined up especially well, I would not use it.

Richard, it is possible that his phone went out of commission (can be as simple as a dropped phone), so see if this upcoming week does not bring some news. He could also be temporarily incapacitated (it has happened a time or two for other people who seemed to drop off the face of the planet). You mentioned trying to text and call. Have you tried emailing him? If he uses a computer in addition to a phone, that might help. If you cannot make contact and things are still unresolved by the middle of next week, I would contact the card company to get that ball rolling.

Old 01-26-2020, 03:16 AM   #9
LauraB
Thanks for posting all that info, Rick. I have just a couple questions, though. What is the phone number you used to contact Mackenzie? How about his email address? If all is in order, then I would agree your scammer post may be premature.

I would ask, however, what is this (circled in red) info on your receipt?
If relevant to the seller, then many red flags. If not then I'm just a nutcase, lol
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2020, 04:54 AM   #10
LauraB
PS, I know what Square is ... I'm inquiring about the weird physical address, email and phone number, just to be clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!