Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #131
Robert Walker
This was buried from a couple years ago. Face, voice & speech pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Old 03-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #132
JCCS
I'm bummed he was banned. I would have loved to hear him answer as to whether he had ever been a part of the KKK or other white supremacist organizations. Did nobody else notice a large percentage of the emails listed having those connotations and being pretty blatant about it? It'd have been fun to see him weasel around it, anyway.

Old 03-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #133
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
I'm bummed he was banned. I would have loved to hear him answer as to whether he had ever been a part of the KKK or other white supremacist organizations.
Think that was already established back in 2010, post 12:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=217496

Old 03-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #134
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
Involved in "scam" in some capacity more than 3 years ago.
Address is
300 South 1st street #75
Donna Texas. And yes i live in Donna. Not McAllen. McAllen is the nearest big town.

They followed me expecting me to help them with their life. It didnt turn out as they planned.

Where did i move from? I moved from 1 Poole Circle in ellenwood georgia
Well I know it does not really matter since Justin has been banned yet again but this (bolded part) would be a lie, the last online scam on a main internet forum was 03/25/16 when Justin placed an ad on another forum regarding 14 Pied (at a very low price)

This was done under the following ID SouthernHerper which was linked to the following email cdraper658@gmail.com and when caught you rapidely created the following ID sandhillreptilesllc was crated (associated with the following email sandhillreptilesllc@gmail.com)
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2018, 10:37 PM   #135
Stephenson8011

Old 03-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #136
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Up for consideration, the two ads next to each other.
LOL you are a beast at this stuff dude. I never even bothered to compare the two I was just going on price and lack of pics and the experienced keepers only line he's used frequently as well as the prices. I'm sure you've also noticed that the numbers he uses seem to follow a pattern as well.

Old 03-16-2018, 07:26 PM   #137
Constrictorfreak
I really wish I would’ve seen this while he was responding. Draper has owed me money for nearly 10 years now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!