Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:45 PM   #51
Rjhjthomps
I'm not sure who I'm speaking with here currently Joel or Dr. Orlando but it would be very honorable to shed some light on the captive propagation of ptyas dhumnades. I know Dan Fryer has done it successfully, but please enlighten us on any details pertaining to all the work that had to be done to successfully breed in the US for you. I love reading about ptyas and haven't been able to find much on the captive propagation of this species.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #52
LRDJ
Snake-Queen, "The pair of snakes sold to you as CB, with subcutaneous nematodes is completely on Legacy Reptiles aka Joel and Orlando, they should refund your money for them." Just to clarify; these snakes never got a proper diagnostic from a veterinarian on the nematodes! You are repeating what Mr. Joe said... Like I said before, when Rob contact me, nematodes wasn't in the conversation. I have a great deal of respect for Rob and his business.. I'll do good by him.

I'll try to take care of these situation...

Thanks

Thanks

Old 03-19-2018, 09:51 PM   #53
LRDJ
Funny Joe how now you want to be enlighten, but you could contact me about all these mess in private.. I don't play those games. I'll get all the communications between together and work from there.
Again, I have NEVER avoid or stop communications between Us or Rob!

Thanks

Old 03-19-2018, 09:54 PM   #54
LRDJ
Joe, "I'm not sure who I'm speaking with here currently Joel or Dr. Orlando" You know is Joel and think I was pretty clear saying that as soon as this is resolved, Ill open a new one or change the existing one.

Thanks

Old 03-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #55
nickolasanastasiou
Joel, I am going to give you one more chance to follow the rules of this site and get the name situation fixed before you post again. Honestly, you received instruction and you should not even be getting this chance.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #56
nickolasanastasiou
As for Dr. Orlando Diaz-Figueroa, he is being extremely foolish for sharing his login with you and it puts you both at risk of being banned. If you (plural) think you know better or are above the rules here, be my guest and see how that pans out.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:15 PM   #57
LRDJ
Nickolasanastasiou -" I am going to give you one more chance to follow the rules of this site and get the name situation fixed before you post again."

Can you tell me what is it that I need to fix? Don't know if you follow my replies, but i think I was pretty clear..

Thanks

Old 03-19-2018, 10:17 PM   #58
nickolasanastasiou
Smooth. Get things fixed when your ban is up. I am already inclined to ban you both for far longer since you posted a bunch after receiving the directive to NOT post again under another person's name. If it is decided that your account security cannot be trusted, that could be made permanent.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:24 PM   #59
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRDJ View Post
Snake-Queen, "The pair of snakes sold to you as CB, with subcutaneous nematodes is completely on Legacy Reptiles aka Joel and Orlando, they should refund your money for them." Just to clarify; these snakes never got a proper diagnostic from a veterinarian on the nematodes! You are repeating what Mr. Joe said... Like I said before, when Rob contact me, nematodes wasn't in the conversation. I have a great deal of respect for Rob and his business.. I'll do good by him.

I'll try to take care of these situation...

Thanks

Thanks
I believe it was stated that Rob took the snake an to a vet who diagnosed it as such, if it was not, I apologize. I shall go and reread the thread.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:29 PM   #60
Snake-Queen
Joe, please either pm me Rob's full name or post it here so I can contact him. I would like to hear from him about the nematodes, since the one screenshot that was in your OP is now gone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!