Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 78 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #771
Dennis Hultman
Unfortunately, I believe Candace has been here operating under the name
red.dragon.frog "Rhonda Alsa" "Rhonda Alsabrook"

Those that followed this thread may want to read this one as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=313147

At the very least she is related to Candace and selling and buying for her. More than likely and it is my opinion ,
that it is her operating under a relative's name.
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #772
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Unfortunately, I believe Candace has been here operating under the name
red.dragon.frog "Rhonda Alsa" "Rhonda Alsabrook"

Those that followed this thread may want to read this one as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=313147

At the very least she is related to Candace and selling and buying for her. More than likely and it is my opinion ,
that it is her operating under a relative's name.
Oh geez!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #773
dragonlvr64
You HAVE to be kidding!!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #774
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustitiae View Post
So you have moved from 408 Rebecca Ln. Apt 5 Roanoke, AL. I guess. It's not bad detective work. In fact you just helped me confirm that you are in Florida....The rest is a little leg work!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Yes, I lived there when I was about 11 years old. You can find that via Google search.

Doing a address check that address is the same one that the new user name lived at too.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #775
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsagecko View Post
Just read this whole thread plus the connecting thread from the victim, Renee.
Just a terrible,terrible thing to happen. This Candice person appears to be educated and have good verbal and communication skills-plus she can tell a tall tale with the best of them-so I started digging around (I'm a mental health worker-i dig!)and I believe that the victim, Renee was lucky that things did not get worse . Candice has a history of theft and incarceration and it appears to be escalating. Her narcasistic behavior in continuing to boast and play the victim on this very public thread is very worrisome and points to several conclusions and the one that keeps rearing its ugly head is that she may be a psychopath-and the difination of a psychopath is below :

About 80-85% of incarcerated criminals have Antisocial Personality Disorder. However, only about 20% of these criminals would qualify for a diagnosis of being a psychopath. Most psychopaths meet the criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder, but most individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder are not psychopaths. Psychopaths account for 50 percent of all the most serious crimes committed, including half of all serial killers and repeat rapists.
A diagnosis of Antisocial Personality Disorder has limited utility for making differential predictions of institutional adjustment, response to treatment, and behavior following release from prison. In contrast, the diagnosis of being a psychopath has considerable predictive validity with respect to treatment outcome, institutional adjustment, recidivism and violence (Hare 1991). Dr. Robert D. Hare's "Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R)" is the psycho-diagnostic tool most commonly used to assess psychopaths. On this checklist, psychopaths have the majority of the following traits:

Selfish, callous and remorseless use of others:
Glibness/superficial charm (smooth-talking, engaging and slick)
Grandiose sense of self-worth (greatly inflated idea of one's abilities and self-esteem, arrogance and a sense of superiority)
Pathological lying
Conning/manipulative (uses deceit to cheat others for personal gain)
Lack of remorse or guilt (no feelings or concern for losses, pain and suffering of others)
Emotional poverty (limited range or depth of feelings)
Callous/lack of empathy (a lack of feelings toward others; cold, contemptuous and inconsiderate)
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
I agree more and more with this post.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #776
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
Seems like she believes she is smarter than everyone else. Sounds to me like her probation will turn into time to serve. It is hard to believe anyone would be that persistent in cheating others.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:47 AM   #777
DesertRat73
I think she leans more toward the "why let people think you're stupid when you can open your mouth and prove it" camp. Just my observation. It takes some real effort to fail at lying as badly as she has in these two threads.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!