Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2014, 02:14 AM   #101
KORBIN5895
Here is his "business".
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2014, 02:28 AM   #102
KORBIN5895
Sorry but I screwed up the last picture.
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #103
markpulawski
Studied at Centerreach High School....or maybe you didn't other wise most would expected graduated from Centereach High School.
Good to see the beard has come in nicely, hope no one succumbs to this scamster.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:20 AM   #104
markpulawski
oops sorry meant no one ELSE gets taken, sorry for those that did.

Old 04-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #105
SiouxsieQ
He tried to day that Capo James wasn't him... none of it matters. He's a bully and a thief.

Old 04-19-2014, 05:38 PM   #106
SiouxsieQ
*Say...

Old 04-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #107
meowmeowkazoo
I posted on his business page and left a 1 star review. About 10 minutes later I had been blocked from posting on the page, and all of my posts were removed. He's trying hard to cover his tracks, while also holding a "like" contest with a reward to make his business page seem more credible.

He's seriously a disgusting human being. I encourage people to share this thread on Facebook, where he seems to be trying to build a presence. Don't let him have a safe haven there.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:37 AM   #108
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxun View Post
I'm going to go ahead and update this for everyone

James Smith has JUST scamed a woman out of her GStripe Female, tried to say it was DOA which was then proved it wasn't dead, lied, then tried selling two snakes he had offered to give to her to comp the one that was "dead". Here is a link to the page with the mutli threads detailing his scam and showing all his lies. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rept...kandInquiries/
The link doesn't show me anything useful - perhaps because I'm not part of the group. Who is this woman he scammed, have you suggested that she post here?

Old 04-21-2014, 12:00 AM   #109
SiouxsieQ
Sorry the link did not work. I made a trade deal with James Smith, my 0.1 g-stripe BP, for his 1.0 yb and 1.0 hypo bp's. James insisted that I ship first, because he is well known and he would only do it that way. So I did. shipped on 4/14/14... for a 4/15/14 delivery, FL to NY. FedEx was late getting to his house, he opened her up and said she was limp and barely alive. The weather was not too cold that day. Obviously I was pretty mad at fed ex, she was 6.5 hours late, so I said I would have to file a claim. He pushed the fact that she was about to die... So I was even more upset. I asked for photos and video right from the start. I got a few photos of a live snake. James offered to send me the YB male for my trouble, but I said that was unnecessary, since my snake was dead. I just needed the proof. I didn't think he should pay his side FedEx's mess up.

I, out of anger said I was just going to put in a claim, since I was under the impression she was about to die... but did not. I continued to ask about her and for the video. I got nothing. James said he would take her to the vet and have her checked. Finally on 4/16/14 I received a text saying that she died. I asked what the vet said, and he texted that he hadn't taken her, but he was going to, for the necro.
on 4/18/14 I still had no info, no proof, nothing. So I asked again for the video of the snake dead. He said she was at the vet, and he was at work. But then sent me pictures of her in a plastic bag... But she looked very live. not what a snake should look like after 2 days in a freezer. So I searched all over and found this...
I commented that I wish I had seen it earlier. And James messaged me that this was not really him in the post... I said that it was strange, because the photos look just like him.

At that point I decided to get other opinions, and posted in a BOI fb group, to see what people thought.
After a couple hours, James posted a video, of the supposedly 3 day dead snake in a pillow case, the video was small 3 second clips, and she was clearly alive. When it is slowed down, you can see her move and breath.

I told him my brother could pick up the dead snake, since he lives less than an hour away, and James said no. He could get the yellow belly and hypo. but nothing else.
I asked why he would give up two lives snakes, but not the dead one... no answer. I then decided that James seemed like the type to do anything to save face, and could possibly freezer her to complete the lie. And I said forget it. After that, he said I could get the dead snake back.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:14 AM   #110
Juggernaut Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxsieQ View Post
Sorry the link did not work. I made a trade deal with James Smith, my 0.1 g-stripe BP, for his 1.0 yb and 1.0 hypo bp's. James insisted that I ship first, because he is well known and he would only do it that way. So I did. shipped on 4/14/14... for a 4/15/14 delivery, FL to NY. FedEx was late getting to his house, he opened her up and said she was limp and barely alive. The weather was not too cold that day. Obviously I was pretty mad at fed ex, she was 6.5 hours late, so I said I would have to file a claim. He pushed the fact that she was about to die... So I was even more upset. I asked for photos and video right from the start. I got a few photos of a live snake. James offered to send me the YB male for my trouble, but I said that was unnecessary, since my snake was dead. I just needed the proof. I didn't think he should pay his side FedEx's mess up.

I, out of anger said I was just going to put in a claim, since I was under the impression she was about to die... but did not. I continued to ask about her and for the video. I got nothing. James said he would take her to the vet and have her checked. Finally on 4/16/14 I received a text saying that she died. I asked what the vet said, and he texted that he hadn't taken her, but he was going to, for the necro.
on 4/18/14 I still had no info, no proof, nothing. So I asked again for the video of the snake dead. He said she was at the vet, and he was at work. But then sent me pictures of her in a plastic bag... But she looked very live. not what a snake should look like after 2 days in a freezer. So I searched all over and found this...
I commented that I wish I had seen it earlier. And James messaged me that this was not really him in the post... I said that it was strange, because the photos look just like him.

At that point I decided to get other opinions, and posted in a BOI fb group, to see what people thought.
After a couple hours, James posted a video, of the supposedly 3 day dead snake in a pillow case, the video was small 3 second clips, and she was clearly alive. When it is slowed down, you can see her move and breath.

I told him my brother could pick up the dead snake, since he lives less than an hour away, and James said no. He could get the yellow belly and hypo. but nothing else.
I asked why he would give up two lives snakes, but not the dead one... no answer. I then decided that James seemed like the type to do anything to save face, and could possibly freezer her to complete the lie. And I said forget it. After that, he said I could get the dead snake back.
Looks like he got nervous when you told him your brother wasn't to far from him. This guy isn't very bright someone will eventually take a trip to him or see him at an expo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith