Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #21
simplechamp
I know this is a little off topic, and most likely irrelavent now, but just to satisfy my curiosity: Did that seem a little fishy to you that he originally wanted to trade a ~$2000 pied for a ~$300-600 spider?

I'm in no way trying to be condescending, just wondering what you thought before you offered the other BPs into the deal.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #22
Dixie Serpent Den
Of course I believed it to be fishy. That's why I talked to him as much as I did. We talked for a week before we finallized on the trade. I knew I was taking a big chance on a deal that sounded to good to be true. But I did it and really didn't believe I had anything to worry about after talking and keeping in touch like we did. Even after he got my girls he called and kept in touch until the day he was supose to actually mail me his snake.
Now I am just going to do all I can to close this and make the deal right. I think back on it now and can really kick myself in the butt for doing it and actually taking that chance. But it's done and now he has and needs to do what's right.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #23
xanaxez
it's time to file fraud charges on him and be done with it. no more waiting or excuses. if you dont take action now it will be to late and you will be the only one to suffer from it. no animals and no money for them. it's time you do whats right and file the charges against him.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #24
Dixie Serpent Den
I am in the process of getting it all filed this week. I'm not waiting on him no more. And thanks you all of you on here!! Let's hope this works out.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #25
dragonman21
i recently bought a pinstripe and a pewter ballpython from capojames and had no issue with him and he was very helpful

Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 AM   #26
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman21 View Post
i recently bought a pinstripe and a pewter ballpython from capojames and had no issue with him and he was very helpful
This is an old thread, and you get a cookie for executing a transaction with someone who ripped off another hobbyist this time last year.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #27
Kaminoke
Well, now I'm curious... did it work out in the end for you, Rachel?

Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #28
Dixie Serpent Den
No, never could find him to go forward on anything and it would have cost me over 400 to do it and since I just lost so much i couldn't afford it. I just firgured what goes around comes around and he will get what he deserves. I have him posted on this issue on all sites I could. He lied and never made it right and it's my loss but I just didn't have the time or money to move it forward.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #29
Kaminoke
Sorry to hear that. I bet now if someone approaches you with a trade though, you have them send first. What scum.. I'm glad he hasn't been active on these forums since last December. Unless he made a new account.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #30
Dixie Serpent Den
Yeah we are a lot careful now. I never ship first and have done trades since then that couldn't have gone any better. All I have to do is tell them to look and this and they understand why I don't ship first LOL I'm sure he has a new account. He was banned from reptilegeeks for life but he is out there I'm sure of it. He will get his one day. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith