Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #31
repsrul
Karma is a and it ALWAYS comes back around. Sorry to hear you got screwed in the end.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #32
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman21 View Post
i recently bought a pinstripe and a pewter ballpython from capojames and had no issue with him and he was very helpful
Where did you meet up with him? Was he advertising on another site, or did he contact you?

Old 11-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #33
dragonman21
i ran into him in scales and tail in nj in a flea market. and he was talking to somone that and i over heard him trying to sale some ball python. so i asked him if we could meet up and do business so i went to his house. and he showed me his collection. he has ton of ball python ranging from clown ball python to piebald ball python. so when i seen what he had. i went home that night and looked him up on here first and i seen this. so i was a little scared of doing business with him. then we talked and bought his up to him and all he said it was a deal that gone bad. and he regret ever doing business with Rachel. so i took a chance. buying from him. iam not sayin what he did wasnt wrong i would be pissed. because in my eyes everyone deserves a second chance people grow from there mistakes. he sold me a pinstripe and a pewter ball python for 950.00. which to me was a great deal. iam not here to to fight with people and deal with smart remarks because that proves nothing.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
Dixie Serpent Den
He regrets dealing with me???? He got his end of the deal and I WAS screwed!! If he was a guy who truely cared about his rep he would have made our deal right. You do not get a second chance if you can't make your first mistake right. All he had to do was give me the money or MY snakes back and he couldn't do it. He ran and hid and I couldn't ever get hold of him or find him since to correct it. Glad you didn't get screwed by him but I stand by how I feel on him. I have always done my customers right now matter what and have a good rep because of that on here. Good luck with those snakes and hope they are healthy and all.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #35
David Reid
I am always amazed that people will do business with those that have scammed others. Lining the pockets of bad guys in this business because you think you got a good deal is a bogus way to do things. There are plenty of good guys who probably would have done the same deal, and you would have been contributing to keeping the good guys in business, not the reptile sleeze.

Dave

Old 11-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
dragonman21
the ball python i bought off him are very heathly. and to be honest i would do business with him again. he really takes good care of his snakes. he is selling me a piebald ball python for 900.00 bucks we his outstanding in colors. and i totally understand where u are coming from . with the whole rep and deal thing. but if somone has great ball pythons and for great prices why should that stop other people from buying them from him? i know he ripped you off. and i would feel the same way. i am sure there are much worst people out there then what he did. for real i wouldsuggest him to everyone. he really got really nice looking snakes. if u want ill talk to him and see what i can do.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #37
David Reid
HOW ABOUT SEEING IF HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PERSON HE RIPPED OFF.

Karma will come around for you too. You lie with the dogs, you will end up with fleas.

Dave

Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #38
Dixie Serpent Den
Okay, worse than what he did?? He LIED, STOLE, and ran off with MY SNAKES. That makes him a theif/criminal!!! I lost so much in that deal and he got everything yet you think he is a good guy. As long as there are people that will deal with him he will never learn, one day he will get his and one day he will have to face me. I only deal with those who have a good rep because I do not want to help those who screw others over to get a profit, no matter how good of a deal it is.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #39
reticguy76
wow. this is why scammers and the bad people in this hobby stick around, is because inspite of knowing a bad person, people continue to support them. if i found info on anybody that stated such things as this guy did, i dont care what kind of deal that person was giving me, morals and ethics alone would force not to contribute to this guy

Old 11-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #40
turbine
Has anyone checked the IP address of dragonman21? His spelling ability is poor just like James.

Seems like it would be worth looking into.

Justin Dapolito

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith