Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #41
reticguy76
excellent call, justin. i bet you are way on to something right there

Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #42
turbine
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
excellent call, justin. i bet you are way on to something right there
Thank you reticguy76. I just noticed his join date is Nov '09. Looks like even more reason to check the IP address.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #43
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman21 View Post
the ball python i bought off him are very heathly. and to be honest i would do business with him again. he really takes good care of his snakes. he is selling me a piebald ball python for 900.00 bucks we his outstanding in colors. and i totally understand where u are coming from . with the whole rep and deal thing. but if somone has great ball pythons and for great prices why should that stop other people from buying them from him? i know he ripped you off. and i would feel the same way. i am sure there are much worst people out there then what he did. for real i wouldsuggest him to everyone. he really got really nice looking snakes. if u want ill talk to him and see what i can do.

Well I would hope you wouldn't be so stupid as to allow the local convicted child molester in your neighborhood to babysit your kids if you have any simply because they "deserve a second chance and haven't done anything to you specifically." Then again, judging from your last two post I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Good luck with all your dealing with scammers. Unfortunately you're probably gonna end up learning this lesson the hard way and then you'll be back with your tail tucked between your legs to post a bad guy thread. Just don't expect much sympathy at that time.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #44
reticguy76
well put. 100 bucks says, we dont here from dragonman21 much in the future.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #45
ForkedTung
Quote:
the ball python i bought off him are very heathly. and to be honest i would do business with him again. he really takes good care of his snakes. he is selling me a piebald ball python for 900.00 bucks we his outstanding in colors. and i totally understand where u are coming from . with the whole rep and deal thing. but if somone has great ball pythons and for great prices why should that stop other people from buying them from him? i know he ripped you off. and i would feel the same way. i am sure there are much worst people out there then what he did. for real i wouldsuggest him to everyone. he really got really nice looking snakes. if u want ill talk to him and see what i can do.
Quote:
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 9:52 PM
To: Bart Sharrah
Subject: RE: Stolen Pics

well if u look i took them all down. so i tell u this. if they keep sending me messager u site will be no more
How strange that these two use the exact same style of writing Pretty much a complete lack of capitalization, even beginning of a sentence without it as well??? You don't think these two could be the same? Nah, dragonman21 just happens to write like a second grader as well. Of course I'll just have a moderator double check just to be safe.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #46
ForkedTung
Quote:
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: 11-05-2009 09:19 PM
I guess it's time to create a new account huh "dragonmanjames21"

Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #47
dragonman21
why would i have to make a new account i done nothing wrong. u guys can do whatever u want. i have nothing to hide. and its kinda lame you think that but what can i do. enjoy ur night

Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbine View Post
Has anyone checked the IP address of dragonman21? His spelling ability is poor just like James.

Seems like it would be worth looking into.

Justin Dapolito

i was thinking the same thing myself.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #49
dragonman21
then check my ip and u will see u all are wrong

Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #50
bradleymoore
Quote:
then check my ip and u will see u all are wrong
i bet u not have much longer account.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith