SOLD!! INSANE Hold Back, Female Diamond Jungle!!! ONLY $350!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Yaz23
INSANE Hold Back, Female Diamond Jungle!!! ONLY $350!!!

I'm ONLY letting her go because I need funds for a new project. Shes incredible, produced by one of my 75% Diamonds to a Pure high yellow Jungle.

She's just short of 3 1/2 ft long, she smashes multiple f/t rat pups at a time. Shes TAME, amazing coloration, nice Diamond influence with a CLEAN pattern. She will simply be a great addition to anyones collection.

Take her for only $350 + shipping, I need the funds!!! She will go quick! I will ship the day of YOUR choice in a proper insulated box, heat pack if needed. Live arrival guranteed. Additional pictures upon request.

*PICS WERE TAKEN WITHOUT FLASH* This is the true color of her. No B.S. with flashes, special lighting, etc. that enhances color. Carpets are VERY tricky when people take pics with flash, they often look better than they really do. I take ALL my pics in ALL my ads WITHOUT flash.

MANY references available that can be contacted by email or phone. My collection consists of almost completely Carpets and Carpet morphs, I have sold many Carpet variations in the past and this girl is phenominal!

I accept any form of payment. I am also a Paypal Verified Premier member. Feel free to contact me by email, PM, text, or call me anytime 407-497-3596. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Ragebees
Absolutely gorgeous.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
Jkmick
Wow! She is stunning Yaz! I wish she was a little older, I'd snatch her up.
I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all finding her a new home.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
Payara
Beautiful animal Yaz. It's a shame you got to let go of such a good looking animal. Good luck on the sale.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
Yaz23
Thanks for all the comments everyone! For some reason I thought I had marked her sold, but I guess I didnt. She was sold a couple days ago.

Thanks!

Mitchel, I will be sending you an email shortly. I may be posting another amazing girl up later today if I convince myself to let her go.
Koshy, how have you been? Havent talked to you in awhile! Coming to FL this summer??
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
Payara
It's been tough man, but still here. I have a wedding in Ft. Lauderdale in the end of July. So I'll be there for the weekend. How you been? It's nice to some high quality carpets.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
Yaz23
Koshy, I hope you get to relax a little while your down here then! Your wedding or someone else? Come through Orlando so we can grab a drink and talk snakes!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!