Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:05 PM   #131
cjsreptiles
So mike what happens if let's say the shipment is somehow delayed or the animals die in transit back to rick because they get to hot. What will you do then, just wash your hands of it and say "sorry they my animals". After all you never paid for them right. Will you pay rick for them if that does happen. He got them to you live and well.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:08 PM   #132
cjsreptiles
Another thing that came to mind is your analogy of a lender taking a car back from you if you don't pay. That is true that you will have to give it back and it will be a huge ding to your credit, just like this will be a negative mark on your reputation.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:14 PM   #133
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsreptiles View Post
So mike what happens if let's say the shipment is somehow delayed or the animals die in transit back to rick because they get to hot. What will you do then, just wash your hands of it and say "sorry they my animals". After all you never paid for them right. Will you pay rick for them if that does happen. He got them to you live and well.
I ship thru ship your reptiles and insure shipments.The temp in ricks city is 79-82 degrees this week. They will be packed in a styro fish box with 1"plus insulation.

They will be safe in that box for any delay they experience. The fedex tracking number will be posted once they arrive at his address... I will not post it until then so rick will be unable to stop the shipment.

If anything happens to these animals it will be from ricks doing.

I ship 1000s of these animals every year and rarely lose any

Old 07-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #134
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsreptiles View Post
Another thing that came to mind is your analogy of a lender taking a car back from you if you don't pay. That is true that you will have to give it back and it will be a huge ding to your credit, just like this will be a negative mark on your reputation.
And that is ok with me... It has nothing to do with any animals that I sell. A purchase went bad and I had to return the animals. Big deal.

Everyone has their own opinion about this.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:21 PM   #135
juliasara
Please show me where people agreed with you? From what I've seen so far everyone has agreed with the idea that sending them back is extremely wrong. Just because he isn't a business and doesn't have a TOS doesn't mean you can just do whatever you feel like. Unless it was in the original agreement, which it wasn't from what I can see, you can't just decide how things are going to work. What makes you think you have more of a say in the deal then rick?

Old 07-12-2015, 07:33 PM   #136
312Herps
Here are my terms of sale on my business page at www.facebook.com/312Herps

For Sale :

TOS
These are our available Reptiles . We offer a seven (7) day live arrival guarantee if you are there to sign for the reptile(s) or on first attempt at delivery only after which you assume all responsibility . Shipping is done through ReptilesExpress.com (FedEx) . We can always provide more photos if you ask, I do not misrepresent my reptiles in any way . We're sure you will not be disappointed with the quality of your purchases . We will always hold all reptiles for shipping until weather is appropriate on both ends . We will RESERVE any animals available for a NON-Refundable 50% of the purchase price . Remaining balance must be paid in full prior to reptile(s) being shipped . Any deposits left unpaid will be considered forfeiture of funds . Payment plans available . We do not accept any returns for any reason outside of our live arrival guarantee ,We do not ship on Thursdays or Fridays just for the reptile's safety . Please check our reviews on Fauna Classifieds BOI .You must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent contact us to make purchases.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #137
312Herps
I've already contacted SYR and they are aware of what he's going to do using their company after admitting to smuggling animals from Australia into America. I'm also waiting for a call back on Monday morning from Fish and Wildlife as they have also been alerted of this situation. The self-admitted smuggling and endangerment of 17 frogs should sit well with them.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:48 PM   #138
Tzeentch
A scammer is someone who steals your animals, ignores your contact attempts at making things right, claims they were stolen, claims they were lost in transit, died on arrival, etc....

I see no scamming going on here. Just needless drama caused by 312.

If a guy can't pay, he sends them back, you may not like it, but doesn't make it a scam.

I'll never understand sending someone a product without payment. That's just asking for trouble...

Old 07-12-2015, 07:54 PM   #139
juliasara
I agree I wouldn't say Mike is a scammer, but I would say this qualifies as a bad guy post.

Old 07-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #140
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
I've already contacted SYR and they are aware of what he's going to do using their company after admitting to smuggling animals from Australia into America. I'm also waiting for a call back on Monday morning from Fish and Wildlife as they have also been alerted of this situation. The self-admitted smuggling and endangerment of 17 frogs should sit well with them.
Rick I'll be making my own calls and I will physically go into the lawndale fish and wildlife office myself.

You just enjoy your drama brother. Frogs are coming back this week.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs