For Sale FREE B. smithi w/ purchase of G. pulchra slings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
TarantulaCages.com
FREE B. smithi w/ purchase of G. pulchra slings

For a limited time, you will receive a FREE 1/4" B. smithi spiderling ($15 value) with purchase of a G. pulchra spiderling. Get your G.pulchra sling at a great price along with one of the most classic tarantulas out there! Both are awesome T's to start out with or for the advanced keeper. Just place your order online at www.tarantulacages.com There is no need to enter a coupon code!

Why should you purchase from me? My reviews say a lot! Shipments are packed with utmost care and quality. All tarantulas are captive bred and cared for as if they would always be mine. I am a hobbyist who takes pride in my product and the animals I sell. As always you can contact me at info@tarantulacages.com and I will personally reply to you very promptly.

Currently Available Tarantulas:

Guyana Pinktoe - Avicularia avicularia
3/4" spiderlings $15.00 each

Antilles Pinktoe - Avicularia versicolor
3/4" spiderlings $28.00 each

Mexican Fireleg - Brachypelma boehmei
1.5" well started spiderlings $35.00 each

Mexican Redknee - Brachypelma smithi
1/4" spiderlings $15.00 each (Free if you purchase G. pulchra)
1.5" well started spiderlings $35.00 each

Brazilian Black Tarantula - Grammostola pulchra
3/4" spiderlings $39.00 each! (Free B.smithi sling w/purchase!)

Brazilian Salmon Birdeater - Lasiodora parahybana
1.5" spiderlings $20.00 each

Indian Ornamental - Poecilotheria regalis
1.5" spiderlings $20.00 each

Orange Starburst Baboon (OBT) - Pterinochilus murinus
3/4" spiderlings $8.00 each

Shipping
  • $25.00 via USPS Express Mail overnight delivery - Live arrival guaranteed

Shipments are made from zip code 98102 in Seattle, Washington. If you're unsure if your area is eligible for overnight delivery, you may click HERE to confirm, otherwise your order may take 2 days for delivery. All packages are shipped in a styrofoam insulated box with heat pack when required.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread