Rainbows at Night - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #21
waspinator421
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalomon View Post
lol, well at least its not completely recessive and Im guessing she has at least two or three years before breeding so maybe by then I will have talked my self into buying a male pearl from you. Do you know if anyone has done pearl x pearl?
Well, nobody knows for sure if it is just a line bred trait or a genetic trait. Just as tendencies showing it [i]could[i] be a little of each. Just wanted to make that clear.

I don't know if a Pearl x Pearl has been done. I hope to have my Pearl female up to breeding size by 2010 to try it. As far as I know, only Pearl x Normal and Pearl x Bullseye have been done.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #22
SerpentCreations
Those are some gorgeous BRBs! I did notice how mine were always lighter in the morning and later in the evening, but I never put two and two together, of course they are usually hiding in their moist areas most of the day, they usually only come out at night when all the lights are off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!