Beginner chameleon? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
Killer Chams
If your looking for panthers I am a breeder. I breed falys & Im working on some Mitsios. Have a 7 mo Nosey Be male avail now if your looking for a sub adult past the fragile stage.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #12
wormfood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Chams View Post
I breed falys & Im working on some Mitsios. Have a 7 mo Nosey Be male avail now
you might as well of written that in chinese.. if you could put that in... not cham pro talk... that would be great lol.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #13
Killer Chams
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormfood View Post
you might as well of written that in chinese.. if you could put that in... not cham pro talk... that would be great lol.
Lol, ok sorry.

I breed panther chameleons. I have nosy falys & nosy mitsios. I also have a nosy be male avail right now the male nosy be is 7 mos old and past the fragile baby stage. Hes a sub adult that will continue to color up til way past a yr old.

I will have some nosy falys hatching any day now. Those were sired by one of my males. He's a wild caught faly so he is unrelated to any other lines of falys in the U. S. These are pure nosy falys he was bred to a captive bred faly female of mine. She has produced faly clutches before so I know these will be pure blood falys.

If you want pics of th nosy be or have any questions plz feel free to email me at: killerchams@gmail.com Im happy to help you or answer any questions.

Join chameleonforums.com you'll find more cham specific info on that site.
My screen name on the forum is Texas Panther Man.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #14
robmd1
Quote:
If your looking for panthers I am a breeder. I breed falys & Im working on some Mitsios. Have a 7 mo Nosey Be male avail now if your looking for a sub adult past the fragile stage.
where are these falys an mitsio's you say youve bred? i hear you talking alot but never see anything youve produced?

Old 04-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
Killer Chams
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
where are these falys an mitsio's you say youve bred? i hear you talking alot but never see anything youve produced?
For starters you troll I wasnt talking to you! I never said I had any mitsio offspring either. I said I was WORKING on my mitsio project. Learn to friggin read & write in legible english. I was talking w the orginal poster not YOU! If you want to see my offspring you go search on the cf. There are plenty of pics there and Im sure you have seen them because you troll all my posts and threads. I have no interest in selling you anything now or in the future.

And for the record for anyone reading this. This guy ROBMD1 did a record search and found out where I lived and worked and was harassing me on the Chameleon Forums. I have all the pms to back up my accusations. So come on stalker say you didnt do that! He did that when we had a disagreement on the CF. Ive never bought or sold or had any other contact with this individual. Hes got serious mental issues and hes stalked and harassed other breeders also. Why would someone search someones home address and office addtress and find out what they did for a living just because of an online argument? A friggin weirdo, thats who! Now quit stalking my posts whacko!

Old 04-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #16
robmd1
Quote:
For starters you troll I wasnt talking to you! I never said I had any mitsio offspring either. I said I was WORKING on my mitsio project. Learn to friggin read & write in legible english. I was talking w the orginal poster not YOU! If you want to see my offspring you go search on the cf. There are plenty of pics there and Im sure you have seen them because you troll all my posts and threads. I have no interest in selling you anything now or in the future.

And for the record for anyone reading this. This guy ROBMD1 did a record search and found out where I lived and worked and was harassing me on the Chameleon Forums. I have all the pms to back up my accusations. So come on stalker say you didnt do that! He did that when we had a disagreement on the CF. Ive never bought or sold or had any other contact with this individual. Hes got serious mental issues and hes stalked and harassed other breeders also. Why would someone search someones home address and office addtress and find out what they did for a living just because of an online argument? A friggin weirdo, thats who! Now quit stalking my posts whacko!
i wanna see the sherlock babies ya always crowing about..

Old 04-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
robmd1
Quote:

stalker? an harrassing? i think you had better go file charges then otherwise what you just said will be slander because im tellin everyone that your a liar flat out. this isnt the place for this but its just like you an a few others to ruin peoples threads...

Old 04-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #18
Killer Chams
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
You ruined this thread stalker! This had no business being posted on this thread. It had nothing to do whatsoever with the subject between the op and myself. You started that crap not me! So get the facts straight.

As for me being a liar. Ive got all the pm's to proove you did it! So I stand behind my statements.

And if Im lying why did you just send me a pm saying that all of your diggin was public record? Caught you right there smart guy! Why would anyone care where I live if they didnt buy or sell anything to me? I could care less what hole you live in so go crawl back in it. This guy is a jealous hater with serious issues ppl.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #19
robmd1
Quote:
You ruined this thread stalker! This had no business being posted on this thread. It had nothing to do whatsoever with the subject between the op and myself. You started that crap not me! So get the facts straight.

As for me being a liar. Ive got all the pm's to proove you did it! So I stand behind my statements.

And if Im lying why did you just send me a pm saying that all of your diggin was public record? Caught you right there smart guy! Why would anyone care where I live if they didnt buy or sell anything to me? I could care less what hole you live in so go crawl back in it. This guy is a jealous hater with serious issues ppl.
lol again with the lame attacks.. post pics of your faly babies dude. stop with the hot air already

Old 04-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
Killer Chams
Its not an attack its the truth. Go look at the multiple for sale ads I posted last yr or the numerous threads of my offspring from last yrs clutches. I dont have to help YOU. Youve done nothing to help me so go do your own searching partner....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!