Hi, what's up in this forum? I'm new in here.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-09-2004, 11:36 AM   #1
A.Rentfro
Hi, what's up in this forum? I'm new in here....

Hello, this is a first-time post for me here in this forum. I'm a boa-guy in Texas. I'm looking forward to meeting new boa-people, seeing your boas and learning new things.

GusMy website

Old 01-09-2004, 01:21 PM   #2
JungleHabitats
welcome Gus...

I see you "crossed over" huh lol glad to see you in no mans land.. lol Right now im unable to post new pictures because my friggin A drive has decided to Lay down on me im planning on venturing out to the "city" this weekend to get a new drive for this mochine and get some new pictures of my Salmontines & Anery ,Laterial striped baby .. i sure have missed posting pics of them there just soo cute ... anyways welcome aboard
Alan

Old 01-09-2004, 01:50 PM   #3
A.Rentfro
Crossing over

... Hey friend!

I'm not involved in any feud or competition between reptile hosts, forums or whatever. If you are that's your biz..

Rich has his own concept here and a lot of people like it, I have zero problems with this site and am happy for the use of it.

Kingsnake does it their way and as long as I'm using that I will follow their rules.

Please take my posts at face value, I am not taking sides or making a statement, either when I'm posting here or not as it may happen.

Have a great day..

Gus

Old 01-09-2004, 01:55 PM   #4
JungleHabitats
Sorry Gus

My statement was sarcasim lol maybe a bad shot at it ... i use both sites and didnt mean for my welcome to seem like it was in refference to the fued wars .. it wasnt just a simple welcome aboard .. and glad to see ya here was my intentions ... alot of people dont cross over for there own reasons thats there loss IMO so again welcome aboard glad to have ya hear lol
Alan

Old 01-09-2004, 03:32 PM   #5
robin d.
welcome aboard gus!!!

here are crappy pics of a suri i just got reciently..........
they were taken indoors bad lighting.. at night just before changing that substrate (she tipped her water over)

come on gus bust out some of your boa pics
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2004, 03:35 PM   #6
robin d.
another shot, full body bad lighting LOL
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2004, 03:39 PM   #7
robin d.
grr attached the wrong pic
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2004, 03:50 PM   #8
A.Rentfro
Bust a move...

Hi Robin..

Nice boa! By the way, how do you post pics in here, I tried, flopped. Give me the scoop..

Gus

Old 01-09-2004, 03:56 PM   #9
robin d.
you can take the link of your pic and either punch the "IMG" button up there ^^^ and paste it into the box (youll see)
or post like you do on kingsnake
remove the quotation marks though
"[img]adress to your picture here [/img]"

Old 01-09-2004, 03:58 PM   #10
JungleHabitats
Happy Salmontine

a few months old but has calmed down since this picture

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!