opinion on certain mods. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Angry opinion on certain mods.

Its funny how i put a post up to find out about caging form repti racks and mentioned bad experience with boaphiles being split and hhmoore closed the thread because of mentioning the splits from Jeff but he still has yet to close the thread of someone selling reptiles for a "friend" I would think that that had more of a priority to closing as its against the rules to sell for someone else!
I feel he looks at every ad of mine to just to find any fault.Well hhmoore,its almost like your looking for me to be nasty so you can kick me off.Not sure,just what it looks like to me.
It's not secrete we dont like each other but to continue to find little faults of my ads is just a little childish when theres alot of rip off artist on here and people selling for other people.
Why can they sell for others and i cannot make a reference to bad caging form Boaphile plastics??

Old 08-01-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Lucille
Rich, did you email Harald and ask why the thread was closed? Was your reference in the BOI?
I can't speak for what he did, of course, but I think it would be good to ask him via pm why this was done?

Old 08-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
radera5
Here we go....

Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #4
hhmoore
His thread was closed because he posted an inquiry about one cage seller, and devoted the better part of his opening post to griping about an experience with another one. This was explained IN the thread when it was closed. I haven't removed it, yet - guess I'll leave it in place for a while longer.

Rich, for whatever reason, has had an issue with me for years - ever since he misread something in one of the Wise auctions and jumped off the deep end. Most recently, he got all upset because I wouldn't remove a visitor message he didn't like - stating that I would do it for anybody else. I explained that I would not, and offered him a means of removing the post from site....instead, he went to WebSlave about it. Needless to say, the visitor message wasn't removed.
Grow up, Rich.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
hhmoore
As far as whatever ad you are talking about - I haven't seen it. Try reporting it, instead of getting upset that I haven't looked at that particular ad.

BTW, Rich - the inquiry you posted about repti-racks in the discussion area has been moved to the BOI...not really sure why you didn't just repost it there.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
It's not secrete we dont like each other

A general observation: People can work with each other and be a part of a particular community without necessarily having the warm fuzzies for each other.

It has been my experience that if you want to mend broken bridges, patience and courtesy might do it and it might not, there are no guarantees.

But calling someone out in public CERTAINLY won't do it.

A quiet PM would have worked better.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #7
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I haven't removed it, yet - guess I'll leave it in place for a while longer.
My apologies to anybody that may have looked for the post since I stated that - I did mistakenly move it, and put it into the discussion forum he made his other post in by mistake when I put it back (done when I was trying to move that one, I must have clicked the wrong ad).

Old 08-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
ozz465
Such an easy thing really , the thread is asking about repti racks , but u spend half of it complaining about an other business, that's why its closed.make a thread asking about a specific business , keep it that way ,if u want to post about the other guy , do it in a thread about him.

Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
but he still has yet to close the thread of someone selling reptiles for a "friend" I would think that that had more of a priority to closing as its against the rules to sell for someone else!

Why can they sell for others and i cannot make a reference to bad caging form Boaphile plastics??

First, I can't find a reported post by you about that subject. Harald Isn't the only Moderator here and it's not his responsibility to find every violation. Also, you can't assume the moderators here will read ever single thread. That's not in the job description. That's why there is a report post function.

Also, It seems at least three moderators have given you infractions. With that in mind, I would have to say your issues don't give the appearance that they revolve around him.

Let's us tackle this issue as well that Harald brought up. You reported and all moderators had a chance to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Most recently, he got all upset because I wouldn't remove a visitor message he didn't like - stating that I would do it for anybody else.
I know another moderator responded to you about that issue as well. So did you ask Harald to fix this before or after you reported it and was addressed with you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!