Bad Guy Brandon Griffey - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #261
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Mods do not ban for disagreeing with their viewpoint or because a minority is against the majority.
Where did I suggest anything remotely close to that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Harald was not posting as a moderator. Had he been doing so, he would have stated it and the text would have been blue. He was posting as a Fauna member.
I'm aware of how it works thank you. It seems you missed the point of my post. That being: had any of us said the things he did(as we have been the last few days) the the emotional arguments of the reactionary would have countered with their tired montra; "it just don't happen in nine days".(as they have been consistently the last few days). Yet they see a mod post the same, and where are their quick retorts? His role in his post is irrelevant. The accuracy of the observation is solid and comical. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today of what?

Old 05-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #262
DesertRat73
Sorry April. You posted as I was writing.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #263
DesertRat73
Sorry Diem, I completely missed his post and thought you were talking to me. I'm going to go away now, there's some crow that needs eating. April, I couldn't let that one hang out there like that. I bit it in public, I needed to handle it the same way.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #264
deborahbroadus
So...where's that Vet Report?

Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #265
Kevin S
patience is a vertue.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #266
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin S View Post
patience is a vertue.
Trying to create one? Oh well, why should I be concerned about the length of time your name shines at the top of the forum with a BAD GUY tag?... carry on. Take your time.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #267
Kevin S
sorry but its not my name, I thought in the video didn't the vet say the organs were being sent out to be examined closer?

Old 05-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #268
deborahbroadus
Quote:
sorry but its not my name, I thought in the video didn't the vet say the organs were being sent out to be examined closer?
I know, you can pass him the message since you're speaking for him.

I don't even know that the video is a real vet. My eyesight isn't want it used to be, but what I could see didn't look like a laboratory to me, and did I see a name tag on the Vet's coat? .

What I am getting at is so quite a few untruths have been stated. I was interested to see if Lucille verified that those Vets actually did perform a necropsy...

and there's nothing actually linking THAT Vet report to THAT snake. I'm just SO jaded...

Old 05-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #269
Kevin S
I speak for no one other than myself. Like you i have read this thread , and Im only stating what has already been said, nothing more nothing less.

I can agree to disagree with you, Im not even sure if Lucille could get info from the vet as doesnt a patient confidentialty exist?

Maybe you need to get your eyes check as you stated ..jk As Im reading the same thread as you are. To say that that isn't a vet or a veets office is really streching it.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #270
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I speak for no one other than myself. Like you i have read this thread , and Im only stating what has already been said, nothing more nothing less.

I can agree to disagree with you, Im not even sure if Lucille could get info from the vet as doesnt a patient confidentialty exist?

Maybe you need to get your eyes check as you stated ..jk As Im reading the same thread as you are. To say that that isn't a vet or a veets office is really streching it.
Ah well, it's just a thought I had. It may play out, may not. Just a thought that passed though my mind after reading this thread and taking into consideration the lengths liars and scammers have been willing to go though lately.

I could be entirely wrong...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!