Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:40 PM   #281
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'd like to see proof of your age please.
Just want to make sure we are not being led down yet another rabbit trail.
How do I prove this?

Old 08-23-2014, 07:47 PM   #282
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Considering most minors do not have valid ids, how would he do this?
He should have a birth certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
2235 fifth street, bristol Tennessee, 37620
Quote:
I actually did contact authorities, and i was invited in to file a report.
Quote:
Sadly I can not, my father would like me to keep the sheriffs part of the situation private. I hope you can understand.
I'll email a few police departments tomorrow and link this thread. If your father objects, please ask him to get a free account here and explain why.
After all, it is not only your name involved, there is Michael Gentry's name and he deserves the truth, whatever that may be.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #283
mfsidore
Quote:
He should have a birth certificate

I'll email a few police departments tomorrow and link this thread. If your father objects, please ask him to get a free account here and explain why.
After all, it is not only your name involved, there is Michael Gentry's name and he deserves the truth, whatever that may be.
Ok I'm sorry but I'm not putting a birth certificate on a public site, or online at all. Why email them? The Tennessee police told me to call home, I did, I'll do another report with my mother and she'll let me post it. Michael gentry deserves what truth? I've given you the truth. The police already told me I'm probably not getting my stuff back. I'll have my mother make the account and explain why.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #284
mfsidore
I'm actually at a family birthday party now so it won't be until later at night.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:04 PM   #285
Lucille
Quote:
Ok I'm sorry but I'm not putting a birth certificate on a public site, or online at all. Why email them? The Tennessee police told me to call home, I did, I'll do another report with my mother and she'll let me post it. Michael gentry deserves what truth? I've given you the truth. The police already told me I'm probably not getting my stuff back. I'll have my mother make the account and explain why.
You can do that. I'm still making those contacts and each contact will have a link to this thread.
You have lied, and have not been very forthcoming. For all I know your age, all the stuff you are saying is as made up as the lies you have already admitted to.
I'm not getting on you or being harsh, (just in case you are a young person) but I'm simply saying that this forum is interested in truth, and I'm going to go looking on my own (in case you are NOT a young person and you are just taking us for a ride).

Old 08-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #286
Lucille
Quote:
I'll have my mother make the account and explain why.
I guess since I'm doing all this outside research and emailing because you have not proved squat and have admitted to lying, I really don't believe that it will be your Mom giving explanations, I sort of feel as if it will be just more obfuscation.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #287
EmeraldBoid
You seem to be a freshman in high school, let's see some graded work with your name and a date from this year. I can understand not wanting to post a birth certificate.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #288
mfsidore
I'm going to be a freshman, I'm a straight a student. I can post pictures later.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:27 PM   #289
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
I'm going to be a freshman, I'm a straight a student. I can post pictures later.
When do you start? Most already have.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #290
mfsidore
Quote:
You can do that. I'm still making those contacts and each contact will have a link to this thread.
You have lied, and have not been very forthcoming. For all I know your age, all the stuff you are saying is as made up as the lies you have already admitted to.
I'm not getting on you or being harsh, (just in case you are a young person) but I'm simply saying that this forum is interested in truth, and I'm going to go looking on my own (in case you are NOT a young person and you are just taking us for a ride).
You want a phone number? Honestly. I talked to my mothers police friends, and MY sheriffs department about the whole thing. All the Tennessee police transferred me from place to place until the last one said call your department. They then gave me another number. I haven't called it yet. I gave a report to my mothers police friend. They said I'm getting my stuff back. I lost 300 bucks worth in snakes, and you want to know my life story. I lied. I did indeed lie. Then I started telling the truth once I realized I'm not getting anything back at all. And from then on I gave the truth. This was an animal forum. Now it's CIA investigation area. Honestly though do you want my mothers phone number? Then your going to say" how do I know it's your mother". You don't. You just have to believe me ONE time. Then you can go back to worrying about me and how bad I am.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!