Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #291
mfsidore
It funny you say have a parent make an account, then i say fine, and you say actually I don't believe it would be a parent talking.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #292
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
You want a phone number? Honestly. I talked to my mothers police friends, and MY sheriffs department about the whole thing. All the Tennessee police transferred me from place to place until the last one said call your department. They then gave me another number. I haven't called it yet. I gave a report to my mothers police friend. They said I'm getting my stuff back. I lost 300 bucks worth in snakes, and you want to know my life story. I lied. I did indeed lie. Then I started telling the truth once I realized I'm not getting anything back at all. And from then on I gave the truth. This was an animal forum. Now it's CIA investigation area. Honestly though do you want my mothers phone number? Then your going to say" how do I know it's your mother". You don't. You just have to believe me ONE time. Then you can go back to worrying about me and how bad I am.
Mike, tell me when you start school? I think I can give a nugget of truth depending on your answer plus pictures of actual school work with dates, names, and grades. Bashing a respected member like Lucille will not help you, we are a tight knit forum to a point of at least moderate bias...like any group.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #293
Bobby Douglass
Mike link your facebook page. All 14 year olds have one.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:46 PM   #294
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I did not have a FB until I was 17 and many of my underclassmen around 16 do not either.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #295
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Mike, tell me when you start school? I think I can give a nugget of truth depending on your answer plus pictures of actual school work with dates, names, and grades. Bashing a respected member like Lucille will not help you, we are a tight knit forum to a point of at least moderate bias...like any group.
I'm trying to bash, as I got offended when I did. I'm just trying to explain. I just find some of the statements odd. I start school next Wednesday I'm pretty sure, I'm trying to log on to my campus portal account. It's a school thing, gives all my ending grades, picture, and other junk.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:51 PM   #296
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Don't have one, not allowed to. I have one for my so called business though. There is no information on it though.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:52 PM   #297
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
You are aware that minors can't legally contract in every jurisdiction I'm aware of, right????

Really getting tired of people blasting a 14 year old who came here for help...

This site exists because knowledgeable adults get ripped off, you expect a 14 year old to handle it "properly"??
No crap. Which is why I pointed that out in the second posting after that. That's kind of what I was getting at when I asked him that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The contracts may be voidable by the minors, anyway.
Lloyd, I do not believe many knew this person was 14 at the beginning of the thread. I think most here are walking a fine line and trying to encourage responsibility on his part, and several people have offered help.
No, I figured that he was WAY under age and should have never entered into an "agreement" with someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
I'll accept that early, but he has been blasted by some, including the one I quoted, since his true age was disclosed.
And "the one" you quoted will blast the kid because he shouldn't have entered into any agreement at his age, and he doesn't need to be the one fighting this, his parents do, and if they choose not to, then no one else needs to put their neck out for a minor. If the parents do not think that this child needs his snakes back (by not helping him), then what are they going to do if he actually got them back?

Maybe his parents are trying to teach him a lesson? Either way his parents are irresponsible as well for letting their minor child enter into a "contract/agreement" with someone. It's a cluster any way you look at it.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:53 PM   #298
mfsidore
I can't log on, but I can give you pics of all of my student of the month, high honor roll, highest gap certificates though. If your interested.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:55 PM   #299
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
No crap. Which is why I pointed that out in the second posting after that. That's kind of what I was getting at when I asked him that question.

No, I figured that he was WAY under age and should have never entered into an "agreement" with someone.

And "the one" you quoted will blast the kid because he shouldn't have entered into any agreement at his age, and he doesn't need to be the one fighting this, his parents do, and if they choose not to, then no one else needs to put their neck out for a minor. If the parents do not think that this child needs his snakes back (by not helping him), then what are they going to do if he actually got them back?

Maybe his parents are trying to teach him a lesson? Either way his parents are irresponsible as well for letting their minor child enter into a "contract/agreement" with someone. It's a cluster any way you look at it.
Going to bash my parents now? Until my mother talks to one of you on the phone, do not bring my parents into it.

Old 08-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #300
EmeraldBoid
Brockport district school system calendar. First day for freshman is Monday the 25th.

http://brockport.k12.ny.us/calendar_...ortingEvents=0

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!