Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:00 PM   #301
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Brockport district school system calendar. First day for freshman is Monday the 25th.

http://brockport.k12.ny.us/calendar_...ortingEvents=0
That's wrong, that's orientation, I don't start until the week after this one starting Monday.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:00 PM   #302
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Going to bash my parents now? Until my mother talks to one of you on the phone, do not bring my parents into it.
I didn't bash, I stated a fact. The fact that your parents let YOU enter into an agreement with someone, and didn't "sign," get it notarized, or ask for more information from the person you were dealing with, is irresponsible.

Think of it from a parental point of view...Would you let your minor child do something binding, such as trade snakes, buy snakes to bring into your home, or sell snakes to someone without you being fully involved? Especially if you don't know if the other person is an adult, a minor, or someone/something they say they are? Most parents would say no...

Old 08-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #303
mfsidore
Would anyone like to speak to my mother on the phone sometime tomorrow? I'm seriously asking this because how thread is coming back to my life Everytime is getting old.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #304
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
That's wrong, that's orientation, I don't start until the week after this one starting Monday.
Orientation for freshmen is on the 26th, 9th grade orientation. It says ID pictures will be taken, depending on the amount of personal info on them, would you post a picture of it when received? I think that would unwhirl most people's panties...mine included.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #305
JColt
Mike you admitted lying. You said why you lied. Leave it at that and don't post in thread any more. Use it as a learning experience.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #306
mfsidore
Heres all of my proof, look up the teachers names on the brockport website to look at the grades they teach. My teachers did both 7th and 8th grade.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2014, 09:15 PM   #307
EmeraldBoid
Kit kats!!!

Old 08-23-2014, 09:15 PM   #308
mfsidore
Here's more.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2014, 09:16 PM   #309
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
Kit kats!!!
Want one?!?!,!

Old 08-23-2014, 09:17 PM   #310
EmeraldBoid
In all seriousness though, I cannot see anything on those pieces of paper.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!