Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #341
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
we will be talking via phone sometime after 6 pm.
PM sent, Mike. I suggest you give serious thought to my warning. Not only is email simply the wiser, safer option; but if email somehow isn't acceptable to someone, you should automatically ask yourself exactly what they'd have to gain from pushing for an unverifiable medium.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:24 PM   #342
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Did you speak to Chris Kennard too? You should if you have not already.
To clarify...Chris said he wanted to apologize to Mike for being hard on him and his parents. This is why I asked, thinking Mike could benefit from an apology.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:29 PM   #343
LauraB
Did Chris not already apologize to Mike and his parents here?

Robert, did you not say that Mike was already in hot water with his parents by dragging them into this? That he had to beg her just to talk to you?

Perhaps it would best benefit Mike and his parents, if no more adult strangers get involved outside the confines of this thread, email/PM, ie: via telephone.

Frankly, if he were my son and I saw the way he was grilled and treated; saw someone actually suggest he post his birth certificate online (how responsible is that?); and I was basically forced to talk to some random stranger just to PROVE identity and defend my parenting skills, I'd be livid, too.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:41 PM   #344
Robert Walker
I'll step out of the equation regarding Mike & Chris. If they speak, email, text, PM, etc. it will be between them, ultimately how the apology is actually communicated wasn't my focus, the apology was. thanks

Old 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #345
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
PM sent, Mike. I suggest you give serious thought to my warning. Not only is email simply the wiser, safer option; but if email somehow isn't acceptable to someone, you should automatically ask yourself exactly what they'd have to gain from pushing for an unverifiable medium.
Don't recall "pushing for anything. I find myself choking on the smog of melodramatics here. Warning? Lol!

Old 08-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #346
EmeraldBoid
I was bored today so I reread most of this thread, I think this thread has revealed A LOT more than just those things related to the OP's predicament.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:15 PM   #347
demonss
Didn't "Michael Gentry" say he had a son and brother as well? Kinda sounds like what that previous thread said about Owens.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #348
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonss View Post
Didn't "Michael Gentry" say he had a son and brother as well? Kinda sounds like what that previous thread said about Owens.
There's no doubt that LANCE is posing as Gentry, as well as everyone affiliated with him. I question whether or not they are part of it. After what Rpbery Walker has revealed here, I believe they are all involved.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #349
Fangthane
And I'm done. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I find myself choking on the smog of melodramatics here. Warning? Lol!
I suspect it's the stink if your own hypocrisy that's making you gag. You've certainly had that effect on me. My warning is something that is pretty well-known; something that you might have even imparted, had you not been too busy vilifying him instead. Of course, since the warning pertains to people like you - those whose ulterior motives are of no benefit to anyone other than themselves - I guess I can see why such a warning would slip your mind. My warning: In such situations, don't say anything that can't be absolutely verified. A simple reiteration of one I'd already offered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Don't recall "pushing for anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
but if email somehow isn't acceptable to someone, you should automatically ask yourself exactly what they'd have to gain from pushing for an unverifiable medium.
Nor did I state that you had. Gotta love it when someone makes it like shooting fish in a barrel. I guess now I can see how you'd take pleasure in bullying someone whose intellect isn't on your own level. It sure is satisfying to expose your mental midgetry. And you even have the advantage of much more life experience to draw on than the OP. Sad, if you think about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid
I think this thread has revealed A LOT more than just those things related to the OP's predicament
Indeed. There's a great deal that the astute observer can glean from this thread.

--------------
@ Robert Walker - Hell of a thing you're doing here. Keep on diggin'. I'm officially out of your way now.

Old 08-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #350
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I suspect it's the stink if your own hypocrisy that's making you gag. You've certainly had that effect on me. My warning is something that is pretty well-known; something that you might have even imparted, had you not been too busy vilifying him instead. Of course, since the warning pertains to people like you - those whose ulterior motives are of no benefit to anyone other than themselves - I guess I can see why such a warning would slip your mind. My warning: In such situations, don't say anything that can't be absolutely verified. A simple reiteration of one I'd already offered.

Nor did I state that you had. Gotta love it when someone makes it like shooting fish in a barrel. I guess now I can see how you'd take pleasure in bullying someone whose intellect isn't on your own level. It sure is satisfying to expose your mental midgetry. And you even have the advantage of much more life experience to draw on than the OP. Sad, if you think about it.

Indeed. There's a great deal that the astute observer can glean from this thread.

--------------
@ Robert Walker - Hell of a thing you're doing here. Keep on diggin'. I'm officially out of your way now.
You were way more affective soliciting sympathy on the HELL forum with your "poor, poor me" attention getting behavior. I noticed you posted zero examples of your accusations. Let's go tit for tat, but not here. Unless of course it's on topic here. By all means, share with the masses what I've done here that you are so upset with, in detail of course, that has negatively affected the outcome of this issue. Have at MR. psychology.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!